andy b

breaking 1995 vr6 beige interior pearl green

hi i am breaking my 1995 corrado vr6 pearl green with beige leather interior, i have everything and will create list with pictures when i get home. i also have been collected a few NOS parts too. Will sell as complete with v5 if someone wants to carry on with project car is currently stripped to bear shell for £1500. i am the second owner.

If this post gets updated put me down for the front foglights and indicators, depending on condition. If the front bumper is ok let me know how much for it.

Cheers.

Classic green? If so I'd be interested in the drivers door and wing. Also looking for a couple of cream plastic bits......kick plate behind accelerator peddle if unbroken and I'll double check what else I need

vee dubbed front fogs and indicators are in good condition front bumper is good too

easy popsdrivers, door and wing are in good condition

i will list everything tonight with prices, i just sell stuff at going rate

i got all the beige trim in unbroken condition just needs a good clean. would rather sell interior as a complete joblot

Sounds good, I'll definitely take the door and wing if as described. Obviously a bit far away so I'll need to sort out a courier if you are ok to wrap?

Also might take a few other bits :)

Understand about not splitting the interior but I'll keep an eye in case you do later on

i will load up some pictures around 11 pm tonight. everything is rust free. i can wrap up and box up no problems

Nice one, I'm on holiday until Thursday but will look tonight and keep in touch etc, providing the signal/wifi plays ball :)

i cannot get photobucket to load any new pictures, i can email pictures on request. ok here is the list

- Black Dashboard

- Leather VR Steering Wheel

- Front Bumper

- Front Grill

- Rad & Fan Setup

- Drivers and passenger Door

- Vac Pump & Sound deadening housing

- ABS Light Unit

- wiper motor and linkage

- Blower Motor

- Passenger Side Wing

- Drivers Side Wing

- Gear Box £50

- Bonnet

- Slam Panel

- Fog Lights and headlights

- all Switches

- Tailgate

- Hoses

- Drivers side window switch

- Indicators

- VW Roundel

- Corrado Script Badge

- Under Bonnet Seals

- Rear Ashtray

- Clock Surround

- Space Saver Spare Wheel

- Boot Carpet

- Boot Sound Deadening Blocks

- Number Plate Plinth

- Rear Bumper

- MAF

- Wheel arch liners

- Fuse Box

- Complete wiring loom

- engine block

- pistons

- engine cover

- steering rack

- PAS pump

- Alternator

- ECU

- full beige heated leather interior with full set of beige plastics (requires good clean) £900 comes with some NOS spare trims and parcel shelf

- storm badge

- BBS Solitude alloys require refurbishment but straight with tyres £ 70

- BBS center caps for above NOS £ 30

- scuttle trims

- rear axle

- front sub frame

- rear quarter lights both sides

- NOS side trim

- rubber seals

- underside aluminum heat protection

- fuel tank

- fuel lines

- rear lights

- ABS ecu

- ABS pump

- Water pipes

- expansion tank

- gearbox selector

- seat belts

- bee sting aerial

- ignition coil pack

- sunroof bits including motor

i can also quite happily cut up shell if anyone wants repair sections, seals a little rotten at front

please ask for any parts i have not listed i probably just missed them off the list

Edited by andy b

If you struggle selling the interior as a whole, I'd be very interested in B pillar trims, and parcel shelf in uncut.

If you struggle selling the interior as a whole, I'd be very interested in B pillar trims, and parcel shelf in uncut.

i will let you know, parcel shelf is un-cut straight but dirty needs a good clean

Thanks Andy. Not too far away either so I could collect. Although I'm out of the country until Christmas!

Also interested in the parcel shelp supports if they're in good condition and the swivel points are intact.

Maybe even headliner if good also, and subframe, and dash centre console....................

Edited by seanl82

Got the wing photo mate, looking forward to seeing the rest. I'd also be interested in the sunroof switch as well as the kick plate behind accelerator pedal if you do part out the interior :)

once i get home from work this morning i grab a quick nap and spend the afternoon get the pictures of bits, thanks for being a little patient. i am off work all this weekend and i will en-devour to try and make photobucket work

Hi,

I'm trying to locate a Cover end cap that sits over at the tailgate hinge for roof moulding - Left side,

Part no.

535 853 719 01c

Cheers

Jez

Hi.

I am interested in the internal sunroof (rails cables etc)and the motor. I dont need the sunroof panel or switch.

Is the sunroof and motor all in working order.

If so will you please provide a price including postage. My postcode is BT41 1JS if that helps.

Regards

Alastair

Passenger side wing, and the heater directional unit behind the dash??(not the control panel) Although its only a cog underneath thats bloomin broken?