cmalyan

£9900.00?!!

Bargain - values must be going up, so will up the price of mine then :lol:

Not overpriced, under valued.

Looks tidy, I think I would have but some leather treatment on the drivers bolster though.

Bargain - values must be going up, so will up the price of mine then :lol:

Haha, yup defo a bargain at £9900, might just buy it for spares :thumbleft:

Not overpriced, under valued.

Looks tidy, I think I would have but some leather treatment on the drivers bolster though.

I would expect it to be A1 condition for that price....

Hm.. that does seem optimistic but always good to see these kinds of prices!

Compared to the storm on eBay for £5000 that has a different colour front wing, rusty rear panel, split front bumper and knackered bonnet, this one is a cheap corrado.

Just seen the rear arch too.

Edited by ChrisL

It's on auto trader too. Does look very nice though.... Although photos can be deceptive.... Hope it sells for this and sets a precedence.

Edited by Chuggs1

It's no auto trader too. Does look very nice though.... Although photos can be deceptive.... Hope it sells for this and sets a precedence.

Hear, hear :thumbleft:

Looking to make a profit on the back of the Wheeler Dealers episode soon to be aired, I'd say. It must mean mine is worth the same then ;) I'll have to show the ad to my insurance company.

Lovely colour though.

Well it's a dealer for a start, so obviously inflated. But you know, it's worth what it's worth. Without seeing it in the flesh, it's impossible to make a true assessment. Can't do any harm having it advertised at top money if it's a top example.

Does any one recognise the car... Looks like a really nice one so would be surprised if it wasn't a forum members originally

Aside from the bolster and multiple alarm LEDs in random places, it does look a very tidy car. Bodywork looks fantastic, and the seller has done a very professional job photographing it. There are a couple of low mileage cars on autotrader for half this price though, and 4.5k will go pretty far in sorting a few minor bodywork issues on the others. Think this is very optimistic, but again can't hurt with raising values of our cars to what they should be. I certainly think its started already though. A couple of years ago you could pick up a tidy VR for 3-4k. Prices seem to be at least 4-5k now with some much more, which is encouraging!

Compared to the storm on eBay for £5000 that has a different colour front wing, rusty rear panel, split front bumper and knackered bonnet, this one is a cheap corrado.

Just seen the rear arch too.

This is true but unfortunately just finished on eBay with zero bids...