VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

Tickets arrived in the post yesterday and my car passed it's MOT today with no advisories despite having covered a total of 15 miles since it's last MOT in 2014!

I've booked into a premier Inn in Leeds. About half an hour away, but better than getting up at 4am to travel the 4 hours up! I can wash the car first thing then too, so should be a much more relaxing daythan having 2 tired whinging kids in tow!

Camping's where it's at!

True story!

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Travelling down on Friday afternoon with the missus. Going to book a hotel or B&B somewhere. Any recommendations or anyone doing similar? Ideally somewhere were I can get some hot water to clean the car from the journey down.

Fraser

We have booked into the Village hotel North Leeds

About 7/8 miles away from the Festival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a long drive, I thought it would be nice to go and relax in the steam/sauna and have a little swim before the big weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've booked into a premier Inn in Leeds. About half an hour away, but better than getting up at 4am to travel the 4 hours up! I can wash the car first thing then too, so should be a much more relaxing daythan having 2 tired whinging kids in tow!

Yep. I really didn't want to be up before the sun! Still. Camping Saturday night.

bought tickets last night, chains and tensioners should be arriving today so only need to pull engine out, replace chains and have it back up and running by next friday... easy! *i hope!!!*

bought tickets last night, chains and tensioners should be arriving today so only need to pull engine out, replace chains and have it back up and running by next friday... easy! *i hope!!!*

Makes my need to replace an ABS sensor and move a few bricks to get the garage open positively easy! :lol:

I opened the garage and remembered I own another Corrado :)

Tatton tomorrow, Harewood next Sunday.

See you all there. Apologies in advance for forgetting your name

And if there's anyone who registered for the stand but is no longer going could you give me a message ? Thanks

Cant wait for this now, had a great day out today at fueled society harewood hillclimb and buzzing for the VW Festival weekend!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Final tweeks to be carried out to my Corrado this week, including road testing and set up. All being well our plan is to trailer to car up to The North on Friday and drive in to the show early Saturday.

We will be there for the Saturday only and travel back that evening.

Looking forward seeing you all there and of course driving my Corrado to its first show after three and a half years off road, under re-development.

http://www.johnmitchellracing.co.uk

I registered on the VW festival web site under the Corrado section a few weeks ago, the thing is someone said the Corrado stand is only on the Saturday and not on Sunday, that is when I'm going can anyone please confirm.

Edited by Ray1965

The Corrado display is all weekend :)

Cheers Philuk.

So who's going off the forum?

Me ☺

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Folks should stick their forum ID on a note in their windscreen or wear a little badge even :)

Its going to be a shmae that im not going to see a few of the members on here and there cars, as i will be only going on the Sunday.

But who's up for a after show meet on the Saturday, before you all head off home?