easypops

Brake pipe clips and rear beam area bolts etc

Just on the off chance that anyone has these lying about new and unused as I plan to order them soon.

All brake pipe clips for rear beam and underside.

Any of the associated nuts/bolts needed for the underside

Cheers :)

I have bud but not new ones sorry

I knew you would mate, it's a bit of a long shot but you never know I might get lucky

Thanks though :)

I've got a bag of new rear beam clips, think there's only about 4 though, just need to lay my hands on them.

If its the white clips for the brake pipes, beware there are 2 types dependant on the age of the car.

Is it just the beam ones that differ mate, or is is also the ones that run along the underside?

I've a powdercoated beam I got from Goldie, which was tied to the red VR he had, so that's a late one for sure....... I can cobble together more than I need from what I have but I'd like them new so I can forget about them for a while :)

Those are the clips that run under the car that hold the rigid brake lines.

Its just the beam ones that differ. A later beam has screwed studs for the clips where the earlier cars have smooth studs (they are in different positions too).

I think these are the ones I bought for my beam . I would check but I think they are boxed and buried with all the other parts !

Those are the clips that run under the car that hold the rigid brake lines.

Its just the beam ones that differ. A later beam has screwed studs for the clips where the earlier cars have smooth studs (they are in different positions too).

That's right, thanks! Had a brain fart and posted the wrong link.

Try again;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-New-Vw-REAR-AXLE-BRAKE-LINE-PIPE-CLIPS-SET-OF-5-Golf-Mk2-Corrado-Polo-/161329253041?hash=item258ff90ab1:m:mGr0QSI1wCu_qas-mZyoXew

Didn't realise there are two types, do you know what year they changed over?

Not sure what year they changed over but both my 95 vr's had the screw type pins on the beam and the plastic clips are different to those on your link and Daves picture.

Earlier beams had pins that are like upside down top hats and the clips slide on. You can see how this would work with the picture