Wompa

Braided brake lines

Yeah... where can I get braided brake lines for my Corrado?

I allready got Goodridge on, but now im going to change the rears and front from stock to MK4 units in the back and the 288kit in the front

Goodridge only sells a complete kit for the fronts, 6 hoses when I only need two.

Any one that can supply these?

C&R enterprises sell the set of 6, but you can choose conversion hoses instead of standard for the 288 front and what is known as mk2 - mk4 rear.

They're listed on ebay I believe too, but not sure what postage would be like to Sweden.

C&R enterprises sell the set of 6, but you can choose conversion hoses instead of standard for the 288 front and what is known as mk2 - mk4 rear.

They're listed on ebay I believe too, but not sure what postage would be like to Sweden.

There isnt anyone that makes these for the Forum?

Last time I checked we had Swampy but now I dont know...

The biggest hassle is communication, I cant seem to get ahold of some vendors :(

But there is a couple of months left until spring so :D

I got my mk 4 rears with the banjo connection made up by someone off of eBay. Can't fault them.

Will these be correct for 288mm fronts as well?

Yes, 288mm and 312mm use the same calipers, the carriers allow the differing disk diameters

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but can anyone recommend a place that can do custom hoses? I have the 288 front and mk4 rear braided hoses but I bought them both desperately. I now need the rear beam flexis making up as I don't think they're sold separately. Also, what are the fitting type if anyone knows off the top of their head? Thanks all!

Yes, 288mm and 312mm use the same calipers, the carriers allow the differing disk diameters

Nice one, I'll let the Christmas dust settle, then I'll order these I think :)

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but can anyone recommend a place that can do custom hoses? I have the 288 front and mk4 rear braided hoses but I bought them both desperately. I now need the rear beam flexis making up as I don't think they're sold separately. Also, what are the fitting type if anyone knows off the top of their head? Thanks all!

I have a new pair, pm me an offer if you like

I'm trying to find who I got mine made up by. He was on ebay, made me up what I wanted and with what ever end I needed. Cheaper than the goodridge thankfully

Cheers guys!

I think it would be best to just shoot and get the whole set from Goodridge... trying to get it alittle bit cheaper but :)

But keep talking, all information is good information.

Someone that can make custom is an other idea but I dont know where...

Edited by Wompa

I'd recommend getting the stainless fixings rather than zinc plated too. I've heard the zinc ones corrode quite quickly if the car is being used regularly in wet conditions, so worth spending a the little bit more if you can.