st4stokie

Corrado club GB

Does anyone actually use the Facebook page for club GB? I've posted on there and so have others but got no response

I have seen a few posts on there but I think they need to ramp it up a bit. Are you a CCGB member and do you use the site?

Yes, we are trying to use it.

I hate to immediately go on the defensive, but we're not social media or marketing experts - just car enthusiasts trying to keep a car club going for other enthusiasts.

What have you posted or what did you want sharing?

Im a member and use Facebook extensively. Maybe a few of us should offer to be admins and support it - at least respond to questions with a finding oit. could help boost membership etc...

I cant guarantee to respond quickly all the time but if we could get a few admins perhaps that would improve things

Hmmm... not sure how this sort of thing would work with the club constitution, etc however perhaps we should be giving serious thought to creating a social media admin role - someone who could take the lead on our Facebook and (extremely stagnant) Twitter account. Is this something you'd be seriously interested in doing, Chuggs? Are you planning on coming to the AGM?

Certainly one for the AGM and ties in nicely with membership in general.

Pretty sure it's 3rd April at Gaydon and I think it's 1pm but best check on that!

For anyone who hasn't been to the AGM before, it's really well organised,everybody is friendly,get there early and have a walk around the museum,you won't be dissapointed

Yep, every year I say I'll get there early and have a look around.... and then I end up spending all my time talking to you lot!! :lol:

Yep, every year I say I'll get there early and have a look around.... and then I end up spending all my time talking to you lot!! :lol:

Haha love that

Anyone else going from the south? I'm meeting Kev on the A303 at The Buck services at 10am. SP11 6NJ.

Plenty of time to look around before 1.

Hoping to be at the AGM this year too fingers crossed, be great to see everyone.

Ah bugger! My turn to work Sunday so definitely won't be there now :(

Edited by KIPVW

Hmm... I've never been to AGM, The Corrado would not be ready by then by any means but sounds good if I could pop along in the everyday car. I live in Salsibury so could meet on the A303 ?

Alty, that's great! I've never been to the museum or the AGM! See you at the Buck. I'd offer a lift but will be stopping off to see my step dad on the way back.

Ok see you then, I'll put it in my phone so I don't forget! That's ok no worries.

Hi Buddy, I have just had a text from JezR and he has come down with a sickness bug! Hopefully he will still be coming to the AGM, he has asked me to contact you as I am going to go up earlier on Sunday morning and would be at The Buck service station at 9.00am instead of 10.00am as the CCGB are arriving at Gayden at 10.30am and I would like to be there for that time, and as it is going to be good weather make a full day of it.

Hope this is OK with you? I hope to see you and hopefully Jez at the meeting point at 9am.

Cheers

Kev

Alty, that's great! I've never been to the museum or the AGM! See you at the Buck. I'd offer a lift but will be stopping off to see my step dad on the way back.

Sorry mate going to have to drop out due to a slipping clutch that I need to replace on the Celica!! :-( hopefully next time!

I'll put some up tomorrow as this site is crap on a mobile!

There's a few on the Clubs Facebook page ☺