Reef master

Should I sell the storm....

I few of you will have seen my posts on another storm wanted page.

The question is what's my wife's pride any joy worth...

It's hasn't been used for 6 years ( same age as our oldest son funny enough)

It's been stored in a new, dry garage for most of the time Intill 18 months ago when it was mot'd and moved to a new garage :-) from last summer the poor girl has been outside and in need of a new home..

Machanically it's really good and always had been it started fine after sitting for 4ish years in its first garage with a jump start, I. Moved it last week for the first time since last summer... Jump leads on first turn..fuel is at least 5 years old.

Body work is its down side with bubbles appearing in various corners and a scratch in a door and indicator has literally fallen out the passenger wing due to rust but the car is as straight and genuine as thay come.

It's a little green inside.

It had the wheels professionally refurbed in its last year of service.

P zeros all round I think.

Took it for a mot and it needs...( what a smile I had on my face )

Indicator sorting.

Hand brake restored to some sort of function .

On tyre have a cut in it.

And fog light switch didn't work but was switched on and of a few times and know does..

I think I will put a pair of Avons on and get he hand brake sorted so it's got a ticket but what's it worth??

Of course it's the mystic blue with black..

The mot guy has offered us just over 2k.... It owes my wife who is the 3rd or 4th owner and had it since 2002 I think thousands is it worth more cleaned up with a mot?

Hi feet master, not sure of the value as much as you can get but if you are selling can you let me know I'm looking for a project VR and will pay a fair price if you decide to sell. Out of interest where are you located.

Personally I wouldnt sell (sold my Storm last year due to lack of use....). My advice is sell only if you need the cash or no longer have storage. I have been looking for a new one over the last few months and I have concoluded that getting a good one is getting harder to find (original) I have looked at several which were not a patch on my old one.

thats a good way of summing up a sale. Need the money or the room? Is it a liability? Yes - sell. No - keep.

The fact that the car has a hold on you can only be quantified by you Feet Master.

Right it is for sale...

Location is sn12 Wiltshire

And mileage is 140something

I will get it mot'd and back to base camp Monday or Tuesday if anybody's interested:-(

If its a mint example I'm interested..

Right it is for sale...

Location is sn12 Wiltshire

And mileage is 140something

I will get it mot'd and back to base camp Monday or Tuesday if anybody's interested:-(

Get it back on the road, join CCGB and take your 6 year old son to club meets and shows. My kids have extrenely fond memories of the shows I took them to. They are no longer so interested in coming with me as they are a bit older but only today they were telling me not to ever sell the car and how much they loved those shows with me.

Get it back on the road, join CCGB and take your 6 year old son to club meets and shows. My kids have extrenely fond memories of the shows I took them to. They are no longer so interested in coming with me as they are a bit older but only today they were telling me not to ever sell the car and how much they loved those shows with me.

Your not making easy for us...

The problem is we have 3 boys ( they aren't always a problem)

She's got to go we are coming to terms... Is there a helpline for people like us??

Pics will be coming as soon as she returns

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83289[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83290[/ATTACH]Well it's cost £108 to get through a mot which I think says a lot..

And £15 of that was some fresh fuel and £40 was the mot fee.

These pics where at dusk I will get back to the car Saturday for some decent pics

It's also been to the local Car was and had scrubbed up really well..

£3000 and it's yours....so genuine..[ATTACH=CONFIG]83288[/ATTACH]

The wing mirror was broken of my the local riff raff but think I have a spare and I think. The parcel shelf is I the loft, I'll be sorting them out this weekend.

P.s 07980 873077 if anyone has questions

Thanks Olly

Yep there a few rust spot in various panel.

Subject to collection is sold to SIMON

Who is viewing Sunday am, if there are any problems I'll keep you all posted

Yep afraid so, sold to reggiebaby AKA Simon, hope he will enjoy and nurture her back to her former glory and enjoy her as much as we have...

Thanks for all your help