16VG60

ABS Pump for Late VR6 urgently Required.

As per the title, we urgently require an ABS pump for M plate VR6. Had no joy at all from BBA Re-Man on this matter, so a good used item is needed. If you have a pump in known good working order, that is also known to have no fault codes at the time of removal, then I would be most interested to hear from you. With the greatest respect, please no questionable units. Our customer has already endured sufficient irritation from A N Other garage, who's incompetent work caused total failure to a rear wheel bearing and stub axle.

If you can help please call 01903 718684 or message me with details. I look forward to hearing from you.

I don't have one but I may know a man who does but he's not on here very often. I'll ask and let you know.

I don't have one but I may know a man who does but he's not on here very often. I'll ask and let you know.

Many thanks

hope you sort one john

I was waiting for one for a while and 3 came along at once. I am only confident in one of them for sure (but thats going on my car)

Have you removed the black plastic cover and checked for dry solder joints?

Do you know the fault codes?

Thank you for your thoughts and kind offer of assistance. I am familiar with the issues these units have and would have been only too happy to repair in house if it were possible.

Regards,

John

JMR Ltd

They have been totally remiss in their dealings with our request for info on repair or exchange of this unit. We have phoned them a number of times without either reply, or when they do answer we get some vague response. In summary, useless.

Edited by 16VG60