EJ Taylor

BREMBO retrofit on the Corrado, anyone done this? What ones fit?

Reds nice and will go with my colour theme,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83627[/ATTACH]

but these!!!! LOOK AT THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83628[/ATTACH]

oooo shiny!!!

I'm arroused

Dude, K-sport dont make a kit for the corrado vr6 5x100 hub, they do, do one for every other corrado with a 4x100 hub though. I spoke to my go to guy about it he says this could be due to disk off sets but he is unsure, as am i. Gutted really.

Dude, K-sport dont make a kit for the corrado vr6 5x100 hub, they do, do one for every other corrado with a 4x100 hub though. I spoke to my go to guy about it he says this could be due to disk off sets but he is unsure, as am i. Gutted really.

ahhh poop news m8 :(

Hi Spec do allow different colours ;)

Get discs from badger5 then you would need a bracket making to mount those sexy beasts

Get discs from badger5 then you would need a bracket making to mount those sexy beasts

Recon its as simple as that?

Yeah or if you want 323mm discs then I have some spare that are barely used.

All you need is disc, calliper that will work with that disc (diameter, thickness) and a bracket to match them. It's a jigsaw.

Recon its as simple as that?

I was going to suggest the same

the disc's they supply have to be bolted onto separate rotors. if K sport cant supply a 5*100 rotor could you not just use one from someone else which is designed to fit the same size disc as K sport supply

problem is, im a lazy f uck, and would rather just pay the money for a proper all in one kit, i keep seeing this high spec stuff, but im un sure about their quality, seen PB brakes aswell, anyone got any idea about those? i want top end stuff, no make do.

High spec are good

that is what I thought

a quick google though & lots of post about poor customer service for after care - however, most of those were over 10 year old threads

I know they are ultra expensive but AP racing have always been a desire for myself

Didn't someone just post up about a HiSpec 4 pot caliper and rotor kit only being like £500 the other day? You'd need to add pads onto that, and probably hoses but still a great price.

I've dealt with Hi-Spec a lot through the years,my four pots have been on mine nearly 10 years !

I only live about 40 minutes from their factory,really helpful,they gave me a mini tour of the place.

You will need their discs with their calipers, as they are made with a different offset,so there's no fouling !

They do make a kit for the rear,which looks very tempting !

Returning customers do get a discount

that is what I thought

a quick google though & lots of post about poor customer service for after care - however, most of those were over 10 year old threads

I know they are ultra expensive but AP racing have always been a desire for myself

Didn't someone just post up about a HiSpec 4 pot caliper and rotor kit only being like £500 the other day? You'd need to add pads onto that, and probably hoses but still a great price.

I've dealt with Hi-Spec a lot through the years,my four pots have been on mine nearly 10 years !

I only live about 40 minutes from their factory,really helpful,they gave me a mini tour of the place.

You will need their discs with their calipers, as they are made with a different offset,so there's no fouling !

They do make a kit for the rear,which looks very tempting !

Returning customers do get a discount

Rear kit sounds interestingl

Might be going down the High Spec Route after all lads :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about the 312mm oem disc with AP 4 pots from the later seat Leon cupra? A bit harder to find but would fit well

http://www.f-inbigbrakes.co.uk/billet_4.htm

these guys were the ones I was looking at if I wasn't selling the car.

VR6 4 pot kit for 480.00

They list a MK3 300 kit as well for 675

VR6 6 pot for 940.

well, they have had some big bloody price increase

latest from hispec site - Billet 4 Anodised Caliper Conversion Price excl vat £746.05

the conversion says for 16" wheel & a 285mm disc but ive read on there that they can do them for a 280mm standard OE size disc & fit under a 15"

think ive got a sticky caliper on the VR so gona give them a ring but doubt i will be able to afford

am i right that 288mm setup from mk3 golf will fit under a 15" speedline?