Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Group Buy: Indiglo black Corrado dials - Abandonned

i was on the origional thread...but i didn't realise they werent for 16v's...no matter i still want the pair. Please pm me with details closer to the time your ready and i'll sort payment.

Sanj. :mrgreen:

Are you able to confirm what style they're going to be yet? I'd really love a set with the red/blue illumination.

This is how they will look in the dark with the lights on the blue and red will be illuminated

DD

Are you able to confirm what style they're going to be yet? I'd really love a set with the red/blue illumination.

This is how they will look in the dark with the lights on the blue and red will be illuminated

DD

Did you mean to include a picture with that post?

If they're the same as the top set in you avatar then that's exactly what I'm after :) I PM'd you a while back, please count me in.

Dick Dastardly, you ought to list everyone you have as confirmed buyers mate , i think this has been going a while and people arent sure if they're still on the list

List is on page one of this post all those on the list have been contacted with thoughs on the design. as soon as the design is confirmed the the money will have to be sent to Andi.

woo hoo i'm on there cheers bud :D

sorry mate i didnt realise you were updating the original list :oops:

By the time we've all fitted these there will be so many Corrados with Indiglo dials people will start to think that they came as standard :D

Dick, I prefer the blue and red 'lit up' design as in your avatar pics.....just my tuppence worth

I have sent everyone on the list a PM with regard to the design. If you could get back to me ASAP in order to push this through.

Basically the company manufacturing the dial don't recommend keepin the dials black during the day as it will be difficult to read the BLUE and RED markings on the dials. They give off the indiglo look when the are lit up and the surrounding area is dark(thats what i could decifer from the technical jargon they were talking about). As white was dismissed in the original vote, the company came back to me with the suggestion that we go with a SILVER dial during daylight(Aluminium look) that will change to black at night.

Thoughts from those on the list only please if you are not buying into this, please do not comment, in order to keep things from getting out of hand :!: :evil:

Dick Dastardly, it maybe because you have my username wrong :?: you've got me as g1xxeruk on the list ?

its GIXXERUK, ta