carrots

servis washing machine fault

tried that.i thought it might be the interlock so bought a 2nd hand one and its still the same.its like it doesent think the doors shut

tried that.i thought it might be the interlock so bought a 2nd hand one and its still the same.its like it doesent think the doors shut

Does it have any error codes displayed?

No its very basic.if I turn the nob to a program and press the start button.the door should lock but it doesn't so after s few seconds the start button starts flashing as if the program has finished

No its very basic.if I turn the nob to a program and press the start button.the door should lock but it doesn't so after s few seconds the start button starts flashing as if the program has finished

Are the flashes a fault cod? ie 3 flashes, 2 flashes (32)

Usual faults for washing machine as brushes as mentioned (won't spin at high speed in the first instance) water pump or its controllers - the water needs to be out before spinning, there's sometime a crude sensor (a plastic bottle affair) that fills with soap powder making the washer think there's water inside the drum so no spin cycle.

EDIT

http://www.whitegoodshelp.co.uk/troubleshooting-washing-machine-faults/

Edited by Dox

Have you tried connecting VAGCOM?

could be the turbo.

on a serious note I always check the motor brushes first.... cheap and easy to fix....

Edited by delfinis38

The washing machine is now 100% dead.ive bought a new one and kept the drum out of the old one its going to be a fire pit

Great use of the drum. They really do make a great burning bin.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i saw a cracking BBQ made from an old washing machine or dishwasher a couple of years ago - made to spit roast a whole lamb

i have just sourced a 55 gallon steel drum to try to convert into one