coullstar

Mystic Storm

Managed to get the offending rear disc of tonight and the inside is gubbed pretty much same as the fronts were so all new discs and bearings for the back......lack of use again by previous owners is to blame IMO. Just shows these things need to be used.

Soooo, Nothelle's have been sold on. I had a local guy come round and wanted them so I just sold them as I wasn't 100% convinced on them.

Car is currently up on axle stands waiting on the coilovers but it will give me a chance to get the new rear brakes on. Luckily the carrier bolts were easy to break out so no issues there.

Can't believe you sold them on so quickly! Between these and LMs, are my favourite wheel by a country mile over anything else!

I know but you know that feeling when something just doesn't gel, well that's what it was like. Don't know what it was but as soon as I put them on the car I knew I wouldn't keep them long. I think they need to be 17's for the Corrado, the 16in version just looked a tad small and I think car colour is also something, they look good on light coloured cars. Goldies is spot on. Im actually struggling to think of something else as I do really like it on the stds.

I know but you know that feeling when something just doesn't gel, well that's what it was like. Don't know what it was but as soon as I put them on the car I knew I wouldn't keep them long. I think they need to be 17's for the Corrado, the 16in version just looked a tad small and I think car colour is also something, they look good on light coloured cars. Goldies is spot on. Im actually struggling to think of something else as I do really like it on the stds.

16" speedlines ;)

Soooo, Nothelle's have been sold on. I had a local guy come round and wanted them so I just sold them as I wasn't 100% convinced on them.

Car is currently up on axle stands waiting on the coilovers but it will give me a chance to get the new rear brakes on. Luckily the carrier bolts were easy to break out so no issues there.

:bonk: You could have at least waited to see how they looked with the coilovers, they look spot on in that last pic above :shrug:

Probably needed to run it too low for my liking. Good thing is there local and I know the guy so if ever change my mind its an option.

Ive been following your progress with interest. I definitely agree, to make the 16s work i think it would have to be extremely low. Ive no doubt you'll pull something else very nice out of the bag...

So new brakes fitted and got the coils on. It was a little to low so raised it slightly today and gave it a good wash and 15mm rear spacers fitted.

A little bouncy but so much more stable than before with the knackered rear shock.

Had a good blast home from work and was having 2nd thoughts on selling.

Still thinking of getting rid then?

I'd struggle to part with something that looked like that

Still thinking of getting rid then?

Not so sure, had a chat with the wife and she said keel it and the blast today reminded me why I like them.

Will think about it over the weekend.

Okay since the car is staying I have another set of wheels on the way. The design is nothing unusual or funky but I cant wait to get them and spruce them up a little before fitting. Should hopefully get them later next week all the way from Hungary, lol. This did mean paying in euros' which was painful at todays exchange rate.

Okay since the car is staying

yay what a lovely thing to read today - good decision m8 :D

intrigued about the new wheels i am lol

They use forint not euros.

Guess asking price was in Euros?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lol I know having visited Bupdapest but the company deals in euro's. Just so happens to be based in Hungary.

Here they are, getting sent today. Reckon I might redo the faces in a light grey like audi quartz grey or the usual BBS light gold as I reckon it will tie in with the orange indicators etc.