Tabbi

Window Decal

Hi, I am looking for some Forum related window decals. Any ideas....?

not sure - i know my gf's storm used to have a CCGB sticker on its windscreen but it wasnt really a decal

maybe worth a try there

I've got some on mine but they're pretty old, my car's been off the road eight years. Think it was dinkus did them so could be coming ten years ago.........and the address is wrong now too!

Maybe time to get some new ones made if anyone knows a sticker man, interior this time rather than exterior though.

As Ian said I used to have the stickers. I'm sure I have them hidden away some where so will have a dig about when I get chance and see if I can find them

not sure - i know my gf's storm used to have a CCGB sticker on its windscreen but it wasnt really a decal

maybe worth a try there

I recently contacted the membership secretary of CCGB to try and source a Corrado profile membership window decal for my car.

I don't think he fully grasped what I was looking for and advised that the only sticker was the revised rectangular membership sticker, which in my opinion looks naff. The profile decal had some character and looked good.

I recently contacted the membership secretary of CCGB to try and source a Corrado profile membership window decal for my car.

I don't think he fully grasped what I was looking for and advised that the only sticker was the revised rectangular membership sticker, which in my opinion looks naff. The profile decal had some character and looked good.

If you can find an example of what you mean, I'm sure we could look to produce some new stickers in the style you're after. We're always open to suggestions for new merchandise ideas.

If you want to PM me we can take it 'offline' and see what we can do? I can get in touch with the merchandise manager.

Sorry tabbi can't seem to find the stickers anywhere looks like the Mrs chucked then out. If I do find them I will let you know

I love that, how much posted to Bingley, West Yorkshire.

Will look great in my rear screen.

Another good reason to join the CCGB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, i received it yesterday thankyou.

It looks great. I will be in contact regarding how to upload pics on here once it has been fitted.

Any ideas on where i should place it...?

Was thinking top middle of the rear screen......?