Tempest

Corrado Club National Day 2017 date fixed

Ron - I will check how many Speedlines I have and the condition and get back to you.

For those camping. As you enter the camp site, take the first left lane and head to the end. You'll see Al's big safe green camper with orange logos. Pitch up there. Our cars will be off onto the stand for 8 and back for the eve. Look forward to seeing you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got rain here in Cambridge.... going to ruin my chances of washing the car tonight..

Hope you all have a good evening at Brands

Damm, blast, urgh !!!

So, I opted to receive my Tickets via email.

Fine, the email I receive.

Do you think I can get them to Print ??? No !!!!!!!!!!

I have tried !

The Printer is working, I just cannot get the PC or Laptop to communicate with it.

Anyway............. I am not wasting any more time on this.

The only thing I can think to do is to crudely draw out the Car Stickers, putting them on my windscreen, so when I am stopped I can show my email etc on my phone.

Any other suggestions ?

Can you email to a local friend to print?

I have managed to get it to print from my Laptop.

But them observe I have the 'Display Vehicle Leaflet' but no Ticket !!!!!!!!!!!

Really !

Go on then Wendy, where is the display ticket? I can't find it in my stuff.

Well my corrado wont be coming!

Front brakes started making a noise and didnt feel right.

After inspection it seems there is a problem with the caliper sliders worn giving the caliper to much movement causing ot to vibrate.....

It was fine when i used it last!?!?

Gutted its chose now to let me down ive been looking forward to this show.

Still coming just gonna be in my mk4 instead.......

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Steal the sliders off the mk4 for a weekend! Seems weird that though, never heard of it happening before.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ive got s2 caliper and sliders!! They were perfect when i put them on and have been for 900 miles doh....

Very kindly, Faher have sponsored our show n shine tomorrow. http://www.faher.co.uk

And we also have some lush Meguires to give away to winners! Safe travels to all who are joining us!7ea05e7642e024c661e07d451e126f14.jpg

Thanks to everyone involved in making a great day out today at Brands and also many thanks for folks who voted my car as their favourite

Took home some nice Meguiars goodies :):)

Nice to meet some new enthusiasts too

Edited by Harrier

24780b7a755ae8ef3debd780a33ce6fe.jpg0577949102bbe56a32f99de64711cb83.jpg

Can't believe I only took 2 photos:(

24780b7a755ae8ef3debd780a33ce6fe.jpg0577949102bbe56a32f99de64711cb83.jpg

Can't believe I only took 2 photos:(

We had 4 turn up for Volksfest Wales today, great day but spoiled a little by poor weather, how many turned up at the national?c0c2f3de5b0a9df087ad386d9da6f2eb.jpg45dba65162c12bc7fd2e62a9d6fb435d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Didn't count but 15-20 cars I guess

Great weather, sunburnt neck to prove it !

Only rained on the way home which was lucky but also annoying as the car now needs a good clean

Didn't count but 15-20 cars I guess

Great weather, sunburnt neck to prove it !

Only rained on the way home which was lucky but also annoying as the car now needs a good clean

Yeah, now it has a show champion reputation to live up to you can never be seen with it needing a clean ever again!

That's a really good turnout, I was impressed to see 4 in Brecon today, I haven't seen any other than my own for the last 2 years so I was really happy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantastic day out great to meet everyone and some fine corrado's and thanks for all the nice comments

Horrible 120 mile home trip lol0b18b1b507f780d307b8454fc44f36bd.jpgc0f17bbc3426bb2760522c2471b40f52.jpge9f1d3815bdafc67b537d95b2f82e75f.jpg2998fc964e44f6d2793f67f85aaa725e.jpg

Top effort though Stu. Nice to meet you and your lad. Hope you had a great weekend despite the car troubles!

Looks like a good day was had, 22 cars, was it? Not bad, though a bit off the figure I had quoted (50), but hey.

Any footage from the parade lap?

Tempest

A great day, and a massive thanks to all who made the effort to turn out in splendid style. Also thanks to Ron for getting the prizes and for http://www.faher.co.uk for sponsoring one of the prizes.

Talk about rare - we had two unicorns on one stand! Patric with his slammed VR with the Campaign interior and an Oettinger in all its glory. Pics will be on the website and on the CCGB Facebook page over the next week.

Top event. Just wish Brands was more central as the track is one of the best to view in the UK.

Edited by JEZR

Top effort though Stu. Nice to meet you and your lad. Hope you had a great weekend despite the car troubles!

Yeah we had a great time was good to meet everyone you're all a friendly bunch.

Still gutted my corrado didnt make it but never mind!

I would have liked to hang around the stand longer to chat to people but aiden was keen to watch the racing from every corner of the track possible ...god knows how many miles we walked on the sunday till we figured out how to drive to the south bank lol

Ps ill post some pics later once ive sorted through the 379 photos aiden took lol

Was good to meet everyone. Special thanks to the very knowledgeable Patrick for the words of wisdom and unblocking my drain pipe.

Sods law as i pulled into the car park at home she's developed a little misfire.