delfinis38

Vr6 badge

Thanks.. by the way I'm not interested In buying .. just thought some peeps here might be looking as they are rare.

Mine are brushed chrome

The ones without clips are for the rear. I seem to recall that the Golf rear badges were shiny chrome as opposed to the brushed finished ones fitted to the Corrado.

I was going to have a punt at £20 but its way past that now and I don't need a red badge...

any advances on £28 I'm thinking it will go for nearer £60.

I won't be going mad and high , with the bids. Mine is painted ATM , looks fine , but it would be nice to have an oem part .

I was hoping so much that this would have been missed by everyone on here, but alas the bidding is getting out of my range, I was thinking I'd sneak in with a £50 bid and be away with it. I'm out :)

I expect it'll go into 3 figures

I did bud thinking , someone will have put a higher bid in , that was my limit . Didn't think I would get it for that .

My car is going in for paint soon Martin , I just thought it would be nice to get a rear oem badge . I bid for the grill badge too a few months back and got that one as well . Labour of love as they say !.

My car is going in for paint soon Martin , I just thought it would be nice to get a rear oem badge . I bid for the grill badge too a few months back and got that one as well . Labour of love as they say !.

I know exactly what you are saying mate, I already have a nice red one and a couple of the new chrome ones , and I've a selection of fronts as well including a pair from renewart. I quite like the idea of having a red VR6 on the back of the Storm(when it eventually returns from paint) but I'm sure it'll upset the purists:lol:

It will Martin, you can be sure of it lol . I think it would look nice tbh , red Storm badge, red VR badge ......

My thoughts exactly 8)