robrado974

Fog light reproduction .

Hi.

There are 5 sets in stock.

Attention: These lenses are only for use with special LED-bulbs! (because of the heat)

The lenses we be delivered with a set of transparent film to avoid scratches or cracks.

MfG Chris

Damn that these are not with the correct markings :(

But I understand why these cant have those... but damn that it doesnt have the right markings;)

Any of these left?

According to his Ebay sale page for his replica lenses, he's got 2 left possibly sets that is.

Si

Hi Chris,

have you any of the later type plastic fog lights lenses in stock that you made recently ?

I think this is your EBay item reference

Just sent you a PM Chris.

Many thanks

Si

Edited by vw rule

pm sent

Hello Chris,

the fog light lenses arrived today at approximately 2pm, thank you sir :salute:

Chris the overall quality is unbelievable they look 100% the same as the original glass ones,

these are absolutely spot on, like I say excellent quality. They're the same thickness and shape and style as original.

If anyone wants any of these you won't be disappointed, they look like the genuine lens in every way.

Thanks again Chris :thumbleft:

Si

Hello Chris,

the fog light lenses arrived today at approximately 2pm, thank you sir :salute:

Chris the overall quality is unbelievable they look 100% the same as the original glass ones,

these are absolutely spot on, like I say excellent quality. They're the same thickness and shape and style as original.

If anyone wants any of these you won't be disappointed, they look like the genuine lens in every way.

Thanks again Chris :thumbleft:

Si

Hi Si, have you fitted them? Did you photograph the steps you took?

Would be interested to see how you did it and the final look etc

How much were they mate? Is it €139 for the pair? Is that including delivery?

Sorry for the questions but I’m on my phone and my German is non existent:lol:

Just a question on these - are they as straight fit so that they do not require any grinding like other after market lenses? The plastic ones can only be used with an LED bulb I understand, but can the glass ones take a halogen bulb, and have they been hardened or are they still as likely to crack as the originals?

Many thanks.

No I haven't fitted them yet,

but I do have a few spare sets of fog light units in the attic, one of them especially has seen better days so I can possibly strip that down and fit one of these new acrylic clear plastic ones.

To be honest I bought a set of acrylic plastic fog light lenses off Ebay, about 18 months ago they look quite good and cost about £100

But they're not a patch on quality with the one's Chris has made, his are miles better quality just like the originals.

Si

Chris has said we shouldn't use the normal original bulb as it'll get too hot for the new lenses and crack them, he's advised to only use LED bulbs with his new fog light lenses, so I'll find a LED that'll fit and let you know.

I'm not just saying this, but Chris's reproduction fog light lenses are awesome.

I've tried to post up some photos but I'm still not able to, if any of you want to see the lenses, then PM me your mobile number and I'll WhatsApp you over some.

Si

How much were they mate? Is it €139 for the pair? Is that including delivery?

Sorry for the questions but I’m on my phone and my German is non existent:lol:

€150 for mineral glass, grinded lenses.

€190 for acrylic glass, optic similar to original lenses.

As I purchased a few items from Chris he let me have the lenses for €140 with free shipping to the UK.

I believe it's the acrylic plastic lenses I have. Like I say they're really good quality.

Si