edd

Car and classic Storm

https://m.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C911447

Seems like fairly good value?! What do people think?

The story about the Storm badges is 100% believable as IIRC the storm badges were sent to the dealers to install.

What’s people’s opinions on the price, I’m watching this as my Green Storm is the same In terms of owners and service history car albeit with 130k on the clock and with the storm badges present and correct; (plus a set of B12’s) But.... I’m thinking I may have to sell it after this summer as it’s just not getting used anymore and my garage space is taken up with other older specimens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn i wish mine looked like that.

It looks a lovely car, but then again photos always make a car look better. It is amazing how badges increase the Value of a car and that one does have a good history. High mileage, so it would be interesting to know what engine work has been carried out.

But for that price, a nice buy for someone. If it sells at least you know where to be pitching your value with less mileage.

Good luck with what ever you decide

Cressa

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Correct about the badging. I have seen a picture of the 'kit' including the fitting instructions. I'm sure we all wish we had the foresight to go to the dealer and buy a few of those packs when the Storm first came out.. could have made a bit of a killing on them now I'm sure!

Been watching this storm as am thinking of upgrading my 16v, it's been for sale quite a while now probably mileage putting people off but does look nice.

Correct about the badging. I have seen a picture of the 'kit' including the fitting instructions. I'm sure we all wish we had the foresight to go to the dealer and buy a few of those packs when the Storm first came out.. could have made a bit of a killing on them now I'm sure!

I have one of the sets

1d88e1c668b3a0c33a830a74b391be1c.jpg9b815e9fc274c698a00d3f07f38167f4.jpg

No way. That’s pretty cool

I have one of the sets

1d88e1c668b3a0c33a830a74b391be1c.jpg9b815e9fc274c698a00d3f07f38167f4.jpg

Cool! Where did you get that from

Cool! Where did you get that from

Can’t really say, let’s just say it came from a very nice guy, a real Corrado enthusiast

Is there anything Corrado related that you don't have mate.

Totally amazing

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just the one set Martin, you've usually got about six of everything! lol

Ha ha Sean, just one set mate, can’t be many out there.

I do have obscene amounts of some things, I was looking at my light accumulation recently and even I was surprised by how many I have :lol:

Can’t really say, let’s just say it came from a very nice guy, a real Corrado enthusiast

:)

I spoke to the owner nice fella and got some additional photos as I was interested, what the add doesn't mention is that it has rust on the rear where the storm badge should be fitted under the Corrado badge, and behind the front O/S wheel it looks like there has been some dodgy body work repair to rust too. Interior is immaculate though, engine bay is tidy but again looks like it has stood for a while as the is surface rust in odd places.

Going to guess then that the Corrado badge is missing a grommet or two and it's allowed water in around that area which has caused the rust.

Does seem fairly strong money given the mileage and the rust if I'm honest.