robrado974

Locked out of Tapatalk

Is it just me or anyone else ?. It says I need to be a member of this forum?, erm i am . It’s been fine until yesterday. It’s saying I have to log in , my password and forum name are the same as the forum, all that comes up is a load of computer nonsense. I’m still getting notifications?

Kind regards

Rob

Edited by robrado974

Same for me bud.

This happen to Club GTI forum and never worked for me after that, so I'm really hoping I'm not going to have the same issue. :shrug:

It’s not just me then . I may try registering again , but I think that means changing my forum name as well ?. It was handy for posting pics .

Must be a forum issue as I just posted elsewhere with tapatalk

Yes you will need to create a new name bud, unsure about the email address.

I hope it gets sorted, very handy app be a real shame to lost access to the forum. I'm already starting to go cold turkey! :brickwall:

Tbh , I only use it for posting pics . It’s very slow at updating , I much prefer using the forum .

Tried to register again , same thing !. I could kick technology right up the arris sometimes I really could .

Same for me. Error message just says web server is down. Which it obviously isn't if it is working via a web browser. Weird.

I've noticed when checking web site I can see tapitalk has login me in, but fails to login on the app very strange.

I’ve given up with Tapatalk and logged me in via phones to web site, as this works better on my iPhone than my windows phone.

Edited by Dogma

I suppose it’s like the photo bucket thing really, it works fine now they want money for it . I tried to reinstall it and it’s saying it’s not compatible with the forum , but you can buy such n such . I really dont want to go back to copying and pasting again . It’s nowhere near as good as the forum site , I used it for pics only really .

Indeed that was handy for pictures, but ads in Tapatalk where a little annoying. 🙄

No , it keeps going on about some cloud ,or something, not iCloud, something else .

Weird one for me,it keeps logging me out of the main forum as well !

I have to keep requesting a new password as it doesn't recognise the previous one

I tried that as well . I guess it’s back to transferring the pic from a phone , to the Mac , then copy and paste. Very annoying, it was so easy before.

Weird one for me,it keeps logging me out of the main forum as well !

I have to keep requesting a new password as it doesn't recognise the previous one

It's stating that the forum is configured in away that is not supported contact site administrator! so either something has changes on the forum or tapatalk have changed the way it access the forum!

I had this issues last year with mk5gti forum and not it's not even listed any-more, so unable to access that via tapatalk.

I've got an old tapatalk HD app that has let me on,but not the newer version !

Interesting.

I get the same, been like it for a few days. No problem using Tapatalk for golf mk2 forum though, just this one