robrado974

Locked out of Tapatalk

So if we are not getting anywhere with Tapatalk is there an alternative app that works like Tapatalk for the forum?

Find it painful to navigate on iphone as it currently stands...

My phone seems the same as using my Mac . The only thing that bugs me , is trying to post a new thread . I have to tap the forum logo about 6 times to get to the menu. It’s posting the pics that is the problem. I believe photobucket is still wanting to charge money to do it ?.

I can understand not wanting to continue with Tapatalk. It is convenient but they "own" all your content and have no qualms about it. Pity though.

Mind you, I've not been on here much of late and it's definitely slowed down anyway.

Hey Guys,

I've been very distant, I agree.

This forum needs a lot of attention, and I'm finding a way to get this done for us all. I'll try to keep up to date and send a broadcast email in the next week highlight my plans with the forum. Tapatalk is a pain in the arse! I've tried to work with support on the issue.

Hey Guys,

I've been very distant, I agree.

This forum needs a lot of attention, and I'm finding a way to get this done for us all. I'll try to keep up to date and send a broadcast email in the next week highlight my plans with the forum. Tapatalk is a pain in the arse! I've tried to work with support on the issue.

Sorry if sounds like we are moaning..if they are a pain is there something else out there. Shame as I found posting pics really easy, oh well. Thanks for letting us know

Thanks for doing what you are doing to sort out the problem.

I’m sure I’m not alone in saying, it’s very much appreciated.

Right guys,

Another db corruption on VB4 means we have to move, its becoming hard work!

From what i've seen VB5 is horrible, so in the coming weeks i'm putting together a 'what do we want to see' thread, and move from there.

Hopefully we can get the forum back to how it was.

I’m no techie , so I won’t pretend to understand that lol . But obviously we have issues with the system.Thank you for your hard work.

Right guys,

Another db corruption on VB4 means we have to move, its becoming hard work!

From what i've seen VB5 is horrible, so in the coming weeks i'm putting together a 'what do we want to see' thread, and move from there.

Hopefully we can get the forum back to how it was.

ha ha, not a clue what that means... but it would be nice to have tapatalk back. Good luck in sorting it