SanRay

An old car returns to the Forum

Hi all

My first post to the forum.

I am the new proud keeper of a beautiful Blackberry VR6. Some of you will remember it as the wonderful work of ChrisL a few years back. Reg N164...

I have done nothing to it other than a cosmetic refurbishment of the wheels at a great place in Crawley and a quick wash and wax!

I hope to post more in the coming future, but in the meantime, nice to be here!

Welcome, there's a lot of information and clever guys and gals on here,..................................................................................................................................and me 😎

Thank you both.

Looking forward to this journey - always wanted one in the early nineties, but could not afford the insurance back then. Now I am the right/wrong* [*delete as appropriate] side of 50, I finally have chance to scratch the itch.

Forgotten how small cars were back then and particularly the wing mirrors!

Thanks both - sorry if this post appears twice.....still finding my feet.:scratch:

I really wanted one in the early nineties but could not afford the insurance back then. Now I am the right/wrong* [*delete as appropriate]side of 50, I can finally scratch the itch!

I forget how much smaller the cars were back then, particular the wing mirrors...

Hi all

My first post to the forum.

I am the new proud keeper of a beautiful Blackberry VR6. Some of you will remember it as the wonderful work of ChrisL a few years back. Reg N164...

I have done nothing to it other than a cosmetic refurbishment of the wheels at a great place in Crawley and a quick wash and wax!

I hope to post more in the coming future, but in the meantime, nice to be here!

Wow, great to see it again. I put some serious work into that car, is it still as clean underneath?

I still have all the photos taken before, during and after if you want a copy of them.

I usually get this mixed up, but was that the car owned by Bill (A1VR6)?

Certainly was.

Great car..

Now up and running....thank you all. The car is just brilliant - and yes Chris it is still perfect on the underside and in the engine bay. I bought the car from a lovely man in Camberley off Pistonheads and it now has 74k on the clock.

There is a big file of laminated photos and papers with the car still (which I assume you left with the car), and will contact you, Chris, separately to take up the kind offer of the photos. Cheers