caz.w

Speed lines

I know there is a lad in Bukingham who has a rotting VR6 Storm on his drive as the bottom end grenaded, think he brakes them up. I was there a few months back and purchased some BBS alloys off him, however he said he had three or four sets of speedlines for sale but I all ready have a set, dont think he would want much for a set , cant think of his contact details and have lost them now, maybe another member will know who Im on about.

I’ve only met him once and don’t even know his name to be honest , how would one go about getting banned on a forum as such as this one ?

There are some on eBay at moment. Not cheap but it might be worth making an offer. I don’t think the centre caps are still available so make sure these are included.

I’ve only met him once and don’t even know his name to be honest , how would one go about getting banned on a forum as such as this one ?

He upset the mods and site owner at the time, if you break a car(s) you have to pay yearly subs for the privilege (some of us pay this anyway to support the forum), his prices were always super high, his haggling to buy anything was of the opposite scale and he refused to pay subs.

In the 10 years I've been on here I can't remember another who got a ban for anything and that says it all really

He's still registered, but banned from the classifieds so hasn't posted for 7 years

He's still registered, but banned from the classifieds so hasn't posted for 7 years

Ok I get you one way traffic by the sounds of it.

Edited by Keyo

Cheers everyone I’ll keep searching for the right set

Just got hold of a lovely alpine Vr

Needs minimal attention, unlike the last one lol

Hi

After a nice set of vr6 speed lines

Thanks

Hi, where are you based? I have a replacement set for my car which I hope to swap my tyres off the old ones on to in the next couple of weeks.

I'm based in Southam, Warwickshire. If you're anywhere near you could have my old ones for refurbishing? They're not brilliant but look better than those Gumtree ones.

EMail me at [email protected] if at all interested.

Cluffy (Kieran)

Hi

South Leicestershire that would be great

I’m taking my golf to stealth at the wkend

So could arrange to pop by if that’s any good

Cheers