annavr6

535-121-063/A - Coolant Hose

Ahh the spaghetti coolant pipe, great glad your making that I don't have a spare unforunatley but mine is looking very tatty and feels perished .

Edited by Keyo

No 16 on the diagram Fen. Coolant pump/Thermo stat. It is on the right lower side of the engine bay. What I don't understand is on the diagram there looks like there is four branches coming off it but the part only has three.:scratch:

Maybe the four branch is the automatic version.

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_single/catalog/vw/markt/RDW/modell/COR/year/1995/drive_standart/76/hg_ug/121/subcategory/21050/part_id/0/lang/e

Edited by Keyo

Ah - ok, sorry, don't have one of those spare (only on the car) - maybe air con cars had en extra take off on this pipe?

On the diagram 16 it relates also to Automatic but has a different part number must have four branches and manual has three branches .

Edited by Keyo

Its the coolant hose from the expansion tank, to the thermostat, to the additional pump. fits all manual models but not auto.

I am sure someone gave me one before and we sent it for re make, but the supplier appears to have lost it! I recall setting the part number up in our system at the time. so annoying but it does happen.

Anna, don't forget about remaking the rubber bushes at the top of the radiator please. It will be nice to have that elusive rubber hose available though

You might consider MK1 TT mudflaps? Obsolete now and a used set changes hands for £200 - £250.....

Anna, don't forget about remaking the rubber bushes at the top of the radiator please. It will be nice to have that elusive rubber hose available though

These are done and in stock, just not on the website yet as we have issues with it and are about to change to a new one. We have like 500 on the shelf

Hi Anna I should have one I will check

That would be awesome if you have. I dont really want to copy a Samco hose or similar as its never quite right, much better to copy an original

sorry anna totally forgot about this hope you got sorted. Just checked all my spares and they atart with 1h0 rather than 535

I think 1H0 is often just a later parts revision than that Corrado specific 535 - these hoses would also have been used on other cars with the same engine.

if you interested in teh 1H0 one anna I can send that

Thanks. I think we have this one already.