Reddy VR6

Back in Corrado ownership after a 23 year break !

Hi everyone,

After buying a low mileage VR6 back in November I am just finding the time now to get on the forum and introduce myself after using this site a couple of times to search for parts. There is some great technical information on here and some of you really know your Rado's.

Back in the nineties I had a flash red H plate 1.8 16 valve sitting on borbet alloys before buying a Clio 1.8 16v and then a Golf VR6. I was always fond of the Corrado and after owning a couple of Alfa's I thought I would return to what will hopefully be more a reliable classic car experience !

I am based in South London, not sure if there are any other owners local ?

Justin

Hi Justin,

Welcome back to Rado ownership, please tell us more about your new low mileage Corrado.

Hi mate, welcome back, the corrado Facebook page is a really good place too

But the very best past and present Corrado enthusiasts and all their knowledge is here in this Forum

Hi Keyo,

Thanks for your message. She is dragon green with black heated leather. The car is very original in every way and has only had one owner before me, who was an elderly gentlemen. It has done very little mileage in recent years, which as we all know means it has required a fair few bits and pieces sorting out to bring it back to it's best. It's only just recently clocked 33k !

Hi mate,

Cheers, yes I recently discovered the Corrado Club facebook page and there is some good stuff on there. I recognise your fantastic Rado from the photo. You only bought it a few weeks back then ? When it came up for sale I thought it was the best one I had seen at that price for a long while !

Love the black recaros !

Cheers Shaun. Not sure I will catch you though if you're on number four ! My wife and daughter hate it, although it does help my wife's insomnia when i talk about it !

Cheers Rob.I will try and get some decent snaps when I get it back from the garage. She is up in the air at the minute having new rear suspension bushes installed ( a right pig of a job as you all know ! )

Hi mate,

Cheers, yes I recently discovered the Corrado Club facebook page and there is some good stuff on there. I recognise your fantastic Rado from the photo. You only bought it a few weeks back then ? When it came up for sale I thought it was the best one I had seen at that price for a long while !

Love the black recaros !

Cheers! Can’t beat this forum for knowledge!

Yeah I had to move quick, the spec/condition is great, certainly the cleanest one I’ve owned! Look forward to seeing yours on here soon