Sign in to follow this  
MikeVR6

Couple of Pix for Ya

Now, I don't like the styling of that front bumper on the white one, but I sure wouldn't mind knowing more about that engine.... ;)

mmmmm twin turbo VR6... 8)

Why do some of these people do these "styling" things to their cars?!? That blue "nostril" just looks silly.... :|

That just looks....odd! I guess its functional though, it just doesnt suit the lines of the car. not a big fan of that grille either. twin turbo vr6 you say? hubba hubba!

Love the engine, hate the hole................looks like theres a time warp anomoly from star trek on the front wing and everythings starting to get sucked through to alpha beta quadrant in the epsilon system.............or there could be a slim chance that it could just be a radically shaped air intake :roll:

................looks like theres a time warp anomoly from star trek on the front wing and everythings starting to get sucked through to alpha beta quadrant in the epsilon system.............

no more drugs for that man.... :roll: :| :mrgreen:

I take it thats 2 charge coolers on top of the cylinder head as well instead of an intercooler? :?

Why did Oettinger do sucha nasty grill for the Corrado, I like all there other stuff, but that grill is so ugly.

I'd like to see how the bonnet fits on the white twin turbo, that pipe work lots high.

I take it thats 2 charge coolers on top of the cylinder head as well instead of an intercooler? :?

Looks that way doesn't it... 8) Love the twin pink annodised dump valves too... :|

I'd like to see how the bonnet fits on the white twin turbo, that pipe work lots high.

Probably and old skool cut out in the top of the bonnet 8) :roll:

Probably and old skool cut out in the top of the bonnet 8) :roll:

oh my :roll:

That's what I was thinking, but their effect must be minimal sitting right above the engine.

Good work though, looks evil!