Hi to anyone who might help - I’ve had another payment taken from my bank (which I’ve now cancelled for next year) This payment has gone to Car Ventures for £15 and is for my subscription. If this is the case can anyone let me know how to enable me to post on the site as I used to be able to? I’m sure it’s me doing something wrong but would like some advice and help please.

Thanks, Tim.

Car ventures is the previous incarnation and no longer links to the forum, you need to get a refund and pay to the newer account

Still had no reply a week after a ticket has been raised - anyone know a better way to get some sort of contact to resolve this? 😀

1 hour ago, Tjninny said:

Still had no reply a week after a ticket has been raised - anyone know a better way to get some sort of contact to resolve this? 😀

Hopefully an admin could contact Toby. Otherwise I will have a look for his email address. 

2 hours ago, Cressa said:

Hopefully an admin could contact Toby. Otherwise I will have a look for his email address. 

I’ve messaged Toby on the moderator WhatsApp chat, hopefully he’ll spot it and resolve it ASAP 👍

Hi,
Still no response from anyone re my issue, so while I’m still waiting and unable to post, is anybody interested in a set of four VGC Speedlines with virtually new 205 50 15 tyres? 😀

Tim.

Ive just emailed olisco support to see if they can sort it.  

There is a phone number too

Hopefully it will be sorted soon  👍

Screenshot_20210705-103855_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ve had an email from Toby to say my £15 has been refunded, so I have re subscribed on the forum today - I’ve had confirmation that payment has gone through, but it refers to Car Ventures for payment - is this right?

I was wondering about this, as I see money was taken yet I don’t seem to be subbed.

But after emailing I can now post happy days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke
To soon I can only
Post I some areas again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, 

sorry didn’t realise info was t working. I’ll get that sorted. Dogma could you email support and I’ll take look while you do