Sign in to follow this  
skid

THE Wheel page

henny is correct the brembos wont fit behind these wheels... you will have this problem with alot of wheels as the brembos are so bulky! bloody good brakes though just very bulky and heavy :lol:

henny is correct the brembos wont fit behind these wheels... you will have this problem with alot of wheels as the brembos are so bulky! bloody good brakes though just very bulky and heavy :lol:

You ain't kidding about the heavy bit! :shock: Our poor receptionist nearly put her back out trying to shift them, not realising what they were when they arrived this morning! :? :roll:

Look cool though, and should make my beasty stop pretty well... 8)

I have these fitted for everyday use. They are the 16" BBS RX2 16x7 from the Anniversary Golf. Rebuilt, powdercoated centres, polished rims and carbon badges.

Not my car unfortunately but VW's own 7.5 x 17 Santa Monicas look rather good on the C. Those and OZ chrono Evos are my current favourites.

Not my car unfortunately but VW's own 7.5 x 17 Santa Monicas look rather good on the C. Those and OZ chrono Evos are my current favourites.

Do like them rims, if only they were 4 stud... :roll:

Yeah that looks really good. I think the skirts with a decent bumper can look really good.

I want to see some pics of Struans G60 bohemoth now..the photos on the rolling road day showed it with some *really* nice wheels.

I think c's totally look suit deep dish and lowered

OZ chrono Evos are my current favourites.

mine too mate :D

just gotta save up, if I can't find a pair of 17"s secong hand