Jim

Anyone get the CCGB Sprinter Mag yet?

Some of you might recognise the car on the cover.. thanks Jeremy :)

Yup.... it's some tatty G60 innit? :lol: JOKE!!

Nah it looks good mate 8)

It's also nice to see the 2 Corrados for sale in the back have got similar ride height to mine :roll:

I haven't had one for ages........

Neither have I, but the latest one turned up last week 8)

lol, We all know ya numberplate now jim.

Looking good, i would get it framed if it was my car on cover. :)

Not entirely.. Jeremy did at least remove one digit from it! :)

Not entirely.. Jeremy did at least remove one digit from it! :)

Hehe, but given the spacing, you can probably work it out....... :)

Will be very soon - Jeremy said that the next / last batch were due to be printed by Monday / Tuesday at latest.. so next few days should see the last ones winging their way to your doormats!

This was my first one, nice mag considering the size of the club compared to my 'old' car club the TSSC.

Good job Jim

Just to let peeps know, as Jim said, the latest copy I got back the first batch last week, but only got the final batch this afternoon. So I've been busy stuffing envelopes (although it rather annoyingly ties in with a really busy week at work). Most (if not all) will be out by the end of the week. Apologies for peeps who are in the middle, but they will all be sent out as soon as I get time

Dave, the Campaign was the "feature car" the issue before yours :wink: I don't think I've repeated anybody's yet. Try to get somebody new on each cover, plus somebody else on the back. Although I went for an arty shot for the back of this issue, after a visit to the local dealers on my birthday :wink: (about 400 yards down the road!)

Got mine yesterday, Jims car is looking and running very sweetley!! The car on the back is gorgeous....apart from the wheels.....not feeling those at all :cry: