PhatVR6

PhatVR6's 4wd 24v Corrado (new brakes)

iirc he didn't like the way the forum was modded and had a full-on rant thread about it.

i think he's on vr60c now.

Wheres [strike:2p9b50y2]wally[/strike:2p9b50y2] PHATS !?! :lol: :lol:

Bring him back!!!!!!! :clap:

At your service :-)

bloody hell, the legend returns!

corrado sunderland has some competition now for most amusing posts!

:salute:

At your service :-)

WAAYHAAA!!! looking as happy as ever!! :D Update on rado please!??

iirc he didn't like the way the forum was modded and had a full-on rant thread about it.

Not that I can actually really remember all the facts and figures but there was a bit more to it than that!

well i've folllowed the car over on clubgti.I wasn't about during the fall out but all i'm interested in is the car.Would be cool to follow it's progress over here. 8)

and i will third that

as a some what new commer to the whole forum thing and im not a big poster at that all i really care to read is the build threads and as this is ment to be one of the top caorrados it would be good to get the build thread up to date on the corrado forum for us who like seriously modded rados

so whats happened to the car over the last 3 years then kidda would be good to see an up date even if it is 3 years long lol :)

Update coming up. Unfortunately not a great deal has happened in the 3 years, but I have had 2 other Corrado vr6s, one which I currently still have and it has loads of the bits on it destined for this car. Will do a full update on everything shortly.

Not that I can actually really remember all the facts and figures but there was a bit more to it than that!

Well whatever happened and whatever the cause for him to to do it was, I hope all parties involved can move on from it and be sensible. I just wanna hear about the car. :)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend.