Sign in to follow this  
CorradoWannabe

Woke up to find this...

Got out the house this morning - went to the carto drive to work... and found this:

:shock: :(

Stereo + bass tube were taken - not too fussed about that - care more about not having a window!

Luckily i had a spare passenger side glass at home - so that is being fitted to the car now.

:cry: :mad: :cry: :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

Thought it had been a bit quiet on the 'my Corrado has been broken into' front - really sorry to hear about this. Didn't your alarm go off?

damn thats some bad luck

on the plus side at least they broke in through the window, and not by prying the handle off.

the most annoying thing is that you have only a 1 in 10000 chance of ever finding the culprits and issuing some "justice"

the most annoying thing is that you have only a 1 in 10000 chance of ever finding the culprits and issuing some "justice"

yeah proper 'justice'!!!

cable tie their hands to your front alloy and start doin wheel spins!! that should make them think twice :twisted:

i cant stand the B*****ds!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

It happened on my last car! its a right pain in the back side!

even when you hoover and get rid of the glass, everytime you go round a corner, the glass pops out!

on top of that, u loose all ur audio!

Sorry to hear about it!

this allways happens in the run up to christmas, lazy little scumbag druggies who cant be arsed working hard for their money :mad: they would probably only get a few quid for whatever they have stolen no matter how much its worth :(

the only way i can see to prevent this (apart from killing all chavs) is securilux on the windows de-locked handles,armour lock plates and a decent alarm but they will probably just end up bending the door frame :mad:

That's a real sh1tter mate, especially coming to Chrimbo... just more expense and hassle you don't need :(

I think pull-out stereos should make a come back!

Ugh, the exact same thing happened to my Golf. I know how it feels. Really sorry to hear about it. The worst bit is having all that pent-up anger and no-one to direct it at...

I think pull-out stereos should make a come back!

I think public beatings should make a comeback.. that and putting the crooks in the stocks, and being able to throw whatever you fancy at em! :|

throw whatever you fancy at em! :|

How about the bits of glass from the aftermath of their vandalism? And the tools they used to break it with..... My mate Uzi can throw quite a few objects too :evil:

throw whatever you fancy at em! :|

How about the bits of glass from the aftermath of their vandalism? And the tools they used to break it with..... My mate Uzi can throw quite a few objects too :evil:

maybe repeatedly throw the h/u the stole from you at them 8)

I think public beatings should make a comeback.. that and putting the crooks in the stocks, and being able to throw whatever you fancy at em! :|

Not the most PC answer in the world there Jim, but I think one that most people are starting to come to the realisation that it may just be the only way to stop 'em... ;)

Shame a few of 'em in public and the rest would think twice... Oh, and it'd be a damn site cheaper than sticking 'em in jail for a few months, more effective and provide entertainment for all the family too! ;) 8)

I don't outright mean it Henny.. twas meant more in jest than anything. But its hard not to be frustrated at these sods stealing the things that we buy with our hard earned.

I know Jim, I do mean it though... ;) :twisted: Teach the little feckers a lesson they won't forget easily... :2gunfire:

makes me angry the fact that people do this - especially for little gain usually. my workmate had her car broken into for - all for the £15 quid standard stereo - i mean, honestly...

hope you get it sorted with minimum fuss mate

gutting, think the worst thing is seeing the wire carnage they leave behind...

think public beatings should make a comeback

Got to agree with Jim, Its the only way they'll learn! - The police just let them off or if it goes to court they end up getting a free holiday to spain as part of a new government scheme or something...

A good kicking never hurt anyone :lol: - didn't Stevemac once catch someone breaking into his? 8)

have a crowbar and 2 very "friendly" staffies wainting at my back door in case this situation arises again!! trouble is that even if you could guess who stole your stuff, there is nil chance of proving it!! the old bill would rather sit on their arses on a bridge and watch you go "speeding" by at 75mph and get some cash in their pockets!!!!