Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

GIXXERUK VR

grubby headliner cleaned aswell :oops:

Which reminds me to do mine :oops: What did you clean it with as you seem to have done a pukka job?

Loving the red switches and clocks, bang up to date... top work :)

grubby headliner cleaned aswell :oops:

Which reminds me to do mine :oops: What did you clean it with as you seem to have done a pukka job?

Loving the red switches and clocks, bang up to date... top work :)

i used the vanish powershot , its a spray and works really well :wink:

Loving those pics 8) That green looks stunning in that light, really dark and moody. What shade is that? Liking the mini-me too :-)

Ride height is absolutely perfect imo....done a good job there mate.

Tell me more about the reverse LCD? Can I do that and keep the green back light?

Loving those pics 8) That green looks stunning in that light, really dark and moody. What shade is that? Liking the mini-me too :-)

Ride height is absolutely perfect imo....done a good job there mate.

Tell me more about the reverse LCD? Can I do that and keep the green back light?

Looking good, needs light smoke tints next. Yes you can Kev.

Looking good Gixx

Like the scenic shots. Got some myself near Brecon when I was home in august, and then drove back up north through gods country (bottom to top):)

Gonna do it again when she;s back with me for some cool pics, may bump in to you on a mountain road ;)

easy to do kev and the lcd and back light are totally separate issues , as i say to everyone, if you change the lcd then wire it to an ignition live (easy done) otherwise it wont be bright enough during the day and it looks a lot better

Looking good, needs light smoke tints next.

on the windows ? very very fine line on tints , between chav and classy

i want new wheels but i just cant decide

porsche cup 3

rh zw1

borbet e

or even a nice plain 5 spoke like khan rsr

just dunno ??

Did you buy that from GermanCustoms mate? Looks like you could eat your cereal out of it! :)

got tints on my pearl green, dark smoke to the back, and proposed light smoke on front, dark smoke is a little too dark though, very light smoke all round would keep it classy paul

gradeAfailure, i'll let you know mate , easy to fit and it started first time :-)

theres no need to remove all the engine cover and plastic as it says in the knowledge base

Good news. How long did delivery take? Just wondering because i'm getting my OBD2 TB from him.

triggermyson, i'm not really to sure if it was 2 weeks or 3 but it took an extra week because micha had just got a new glass beading machine and he asked if i minded waiting an extra week while he glass beaded it :-)

new rear pads, discs and bearings today , ball joints tomorrow :-)

odd the discs and pads were totally knackered but it feels absolutely no different now :lol: - corrado logic :roll: