Sign in to follow this  
Ajb83

New Corrado?

Still works though. Alot of these pchops have got the wrong proportions. Whoever did that has talent.

Apart from the tea tray and tyre graphics on the boot I sort of like it.

urgh........ the wheel arches look like the one on that atrocious max power astra that thankfully went up in flames :cheers:

only bit that looks remotely c-like are the rear lights

yeah calibre coachworks my mate does their website they werent happy about that at all they are good at making stuff but paintwork aint great tbh

Sadly that Max Power car was full of lovely Genesis ICE :(

It's a small price to pay to rid the world of such a horrid car :lol:

look boys VW will never make another Corrado, there are trying to change there position in the market, they are trying to become what Audi once were, now that Audi are trying to move up the market. Seat are more likely to make a corrado sort of car, i mean the the Leon Cupra is far better than any Golf GTI, Seat are becoming the sporty arm of VAG. Skoda are now up there with VW of 5 years ago, pitty about the name skoda have, all down to a few so called funny men taking the pee out of them. How many of you know that the OLD skodas did VERY well rallyeing all those rear engined models!

am i the only one that hopes they WONT make a new corrado? look at the 'new' mini and the 'new' beetle - do you really want that fate for the C? If anything the audi TT is probably the spiritual successor, or at least the closest current VAG equivalent.

thats my point about the mini and the beetle, the TT suffers from the same fate, its unimportant how well the car drives, they have a 'trendy' stigma which does them no favours, I'd hate to see the corrado go the same way!

look boys VW will never make another Corrado, there are trying to change there position in the market, they are trying to become what Audi once were, now that Audi are trying to move up the market. Seat are more likely to make a corrado sort of car, i mean the the Leon Cupra is far better than any Golf GTI, Seat are becoming the sporty arm of VAG. Skoda are now up there with VW of 5 years ago, pitty about the name skoda have, all down to a few so called funny men taking the pee out of them. How many of you know that the OLD skodas did VERY well rallyeing all those rear engined models!

i pretty much agree with you mate (apart from the skoda being up to vw bit). but essentially the TT is the closest thing to the corrado, in fact it filled the same hole in the market so does that not make it its successor? it just took off more than the corrado ever did. timing i spose!

but if VW did make a modern take on the corrado -would you buy it? it'd cost well over £25K and in 10 years time when it sinks into our price-range (lets face it) you'll be driving a diesel saloon ( :lol: ) grumbling about these young whipper-snappers and their fancy cars

am i the only one that hopes they WONT make a new corrado? look at the 'new' mini and the 'new' beetle - do you really want that fate for the C? If anything the audi TT is probably the spiritual successor, or at least the closest current VAG equivalent.

i'm with ya there too...........i too hope that they NEVER build a Corrado mk2 :wink: .........just to keep our C's even more special :)