Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

[ATTACH]68627[/ATTACH]

Genuine wishbones blasted to base and powder coated with uprated R32 rear bushes and genuine front bushes, all ready to fit as part of my subframe replacement project.

Might as well do it properly :-)

dundee003.jpg

dundee001.jpg

tracking done after wheels fitted yesterday:thumbleft:

---------- Post added at 4:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:30 PM ----------

dundee001.jpg

dundee003.jpg

:cool:

Cleaned up edges and corners behind doorlocks, wheel arch edges, behind petrol flap, draincornersin front of doors edges, underside of doors etc. Then wnet looking at two Dino 246GT. Nice cars ;)

Now I'd better go lube the spoiler preventative ;)

Cheers,

Redfox.

Went to long life in Bicester to have an exhaust made/fitted this morning. Changed one of the heat shields whilst the exhaust was off. I'm well happy with the sound of the new exhaust, just a little bit louder than standard, but burbles, it's the dogs testicles I think.

Replaced a split outer CV boot. Was going to take pictures but managed to drop the wheel on top of the camera. It'll take more than superglue to fix it. Bu**er. I needed it for tonight.

Dropped the red rado off at the garage for a few bits and bobs to be done, I usually do everything by myself but only have a week till mot time and I just don't have the time to sort it.......

Benjevw random but my car is a brother of yours K100 VRG!

Gave it a wash and wax yesterdy! Came out mega clean .

d4b78040-7650-44ed.jpg

d4b78040-7662-4d7a.jpg

Would def recommend Dodo Juice stuff.

Sat in it and considered not breaking and buying another, but starting some dramatic rescue rebuild programme!

new pads arrived

IMG-20120730-00198.jpg

new discs arrived

IMG-20120806-00202.jpg

so fitted them

IMG-20120806-00205.jpg

also at the same time did the cv boot and replaced the track rod end....... yo then pass the mot with NO (yes NOT ONE) fualts! oooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Stripped the interior out of the car, removed the headlining and removed my sunroof. I now have a fully working moon roof, night and day diffferance

just bought a set of vibra-technics engine mounts,will be collected tomorrow:cool:

Yet again, I have sorted yet another problem today out on the Corrado. My rear spoiler kept blowing fuses on the way down, I'd had a quick look at it but couldn't find any problems. So with yet more time on my hands(other half Pi**ed me off again) I took to the garage. Removed the rear spoiler completely, and stripped it down. What a mess, 18 years of use and no maintenance. Cleaned, re-greased and re built. Re-fitted to the car and checked operation on the switch, A BIG HAPPY GRIN, as It worked. Everything refitted, and a road test, just to make sure. I love time off work for Corrado maintenance :dance:

I have taken a few photos, but am having trouble up loading them

My new mounts are here

:cmounts004.jpgool:

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- :

Ran it on the rollers today... 208.3 bhp

not too bad, i feel there is a little more to be had before cams and head work etc start coming into play

Started on the rear brake refurb. New offside disc, bearing and mk4 caliper fitted before it got to darn hot and I retreated to the beer in the fridge :)

I drove about 40 miles in mine, loving every minute then obviously gave it a wash as i have got the bug big style...

Leather fed, some more purchases and getting ready to put it to be for the winter...

Bought a second Corrado because my other, looked lonely and broken.

My god, 3 spoke alloys.... Gonna need a bigger shed for this project.

Will try to take pics of upcoming cannibalism adventure!

Edited by rado mc