Sign in to follow this  
MNuTz

Female C owners?

Lo all,

Just found out that the 2nd to last owner of my C was a woman from Much Wenlock!

Never seen a female driving one and was wondering how common it is?

Do you know one? Are you one? :p

Lo all,

Just found out that the 2nd to last owner of my C was a woman from Much Wenlock!

Never seen a female driving one and was wondering how common it is?

Do you know one? Are you one? :p

the first and only previous owner of mine was also a laydeee :D

The red VR6 project car that too hot ended up buying was from a woman. I met her just before christmas and debated long and hard about buying the car thanks to its black leather recaro's and sensible price.. she'd owned the car for ages, and it was her 2nd Corrado.. like all of us, she had the bug and had a hard time letting go but going travelling meant she had to sell it.

I was talking with a customer yesterday about life, jobs, etc..

Got round to cars, she was just looking for a new one.

"So what do you drive at the moment?"

"Oh, you probably don't know it, a Corrado Storm?"

"No shit, I run THE Corrado Forum..."

Don't worry - she's not selling it. Will be her 2nd car to her brand new Merc :roll:

Minted divorcee who was a bit of a milf, plus a C owner. 8)

A lady also owned mine at one point in its life, she paid £16,995 for it in May 1996. It was 3 years old at the time.

Plus if said laydee is now of the forum 'cos I gave her the address...

Hiya :oops:

Andi, what does 'Milf' mean?? :lol:

ahem.... just what I would like to know my love. :lol:

I'm a female corrado owner and it is hard work sometimes.... especially when i'm after parts and stuff for the car and i get patronised by most (not all) men who think i know nowt. I tend to nod and let them ramble on and see how much they are trying to rip me off.

Jaffa, you must be Andi's girlfriend then, or am i just slow and everyone knows that already.

One of the previous owners of my VR6 was (and probably still is) of the female persuasion - she owned it for quite a few years. Not sure if she's a milf though?

One of the previous owners of my VR6 was (and probably still is) of the female persuasion
:lol: :lol:

I keep seeing a Blur VR knocking about where I am, which is owned by a laydeee. (Reg number is ** LUV)

Not sure she appreciates the fact it's a bit of a "club" though, as everytime I've passed her and given the old thumbs up sketch, she's completely blanked me.

Either that or she's just a miserable sod! :lol:

The womans car was owned by a woman :-)

A directors wife so we gathered from bits n bobs,

she had it serviced at vw every 2,000 miles just to be sure :-)

as for milf :mrgreen: :notworthy: :luvlove:

I'm female and have owned my first C for about 6 months now. Its a 1.8 16v and I'm already thinking about selling it for a g60 or a vr6. I think it's safe to say I've caught the bug too! :D

Im a female with a corrado vr6.

When I bought it in June 04 , it was a shell and engine as well as having front crash damage and being a cat d write off. I have been putting it back together since. Just got to get some wires sorted out and its done! :D (pics in members gallery if interested)

I cant wait for the wiring to be sorted then I can work on the engine :D

There used to be a yellow 16v up here that was female owned.

I think Roddy(VR6Storm) knows the one,as she moved down to Aberdeen to work for the council there.......not that I know her that well like..... :oops:

Not sure if she still has it or not.

On it's third clutch now is it?

(Sorry, couldn't resist! Female drivers are excellent and deserve a lot of respect)

I met the Caterham 7 'test pilot' today.

She is 18 and is competing in a couple of UK championships this year... :shock:

If Caterham 7 pay her to drive their cars every day, I'm sure she can beat any of us!

She also gets through her driving trainers every 2 months. She wears out the ball of the left sole mostly apparently!

She's also rather fit, too. Jen, you didn't just read that. You're halincinating. I love you. lol

There used to be a yellow 16v up here that was female owned.

I think Roddy(VR6Storm) knows the one,as she moved down to Aberdeen to work for the council there.......not that I know her that well like..... :oops:

Not sure if she still has it or not.

ahh the lovely lynne..........she's more an ILF than a MILF :twisted: ......haven't seen her for ages tho.........mores the pity :twisted:

I bought my C from a lady driver shame she had run it into the ground and appeared to have a love for car park pinball. Not that im implying all women do this, she was a bit of an eccentric. Needless to say its well cared for now.