Sign in to follow this  
sampayne

Tan Leather

Does anyone know where there’s a set of tan leather for sale and how much to pay for a set in good condition, do they fetch a premium compared to black??

Cream if you please.....tan is for sandals, satchels and shoes :D

If they're the recaros, then they go for anything between £700 - £1200 depending on condition. Doesn't seem to be any difference in price between the colours but black gets my vote as cream needs a lot of plastics colour coding to match.

Black always looks good, but I have a grey interior at the mo, so what ever colour I go for I need to get a few bits a bobs re-trimmed, and the tan will accessories my sandals and satchel nicely!!!

Thanks for the price guide! :)

Black leather works rather well with the grey plastics... it lightens up the interior and stops it from becoming a very dark place... 8)

(well, that's my opinion and how I've had black leather in both of my grey interiored G60s... :p )

There is always grey leather too.. would be the easiest one to put in and have looking factory if your plastics are already that colour!

It's what I plan to do with mine once I worked through the list of other jobs that need doing first 8)

I've got a Members Gallery thread somewhere with some interior shots. Not yet complete however as I'm still sorting out door cards and other bits of trim.

I've got a Members Gallery thread somewhere with some interior shots. Not yet complete however as I'm still sorting out door cards and other bits of trim.

Um yours are beige?!

I was after a more tan colour like this alfa:

f8_12_sb.JPG

Ah ok, tan isn't factory so you're looking for retrim pictures. IIRC hamster look-a-like (doug?) had a tan interior with his DB9 dash. search for 'Richard Hammond' for pics of his V5 C.. ;)

Ok, sorry - just thought you meant the usual beige interior. All the yanks call it tan, as the original thread starter did ;) so I thought you just meant cream :)

Won't bother you again :)

Not keen on the tan and black on the alfa, I mean the dash and seatbelts and plastics. Keen on alfa's though, 1st car was an alfasud.

Any one got pics of a C with a tan leather retrim?

Yeah a retrim - I've shelved the idea of buying used Leather for £750 when you can get a good full retrim for a grand - http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25125

Was just thinking of something different. I once test drove an Alfa GTV V6 in black with a tan interior, and I still half regret not buying it :?

A20 LEE's interior goes well with a black car - I'm just not sure how a burgundy or tan interior would look with aqua blue. hmmmm

Well, actually.... the interior of the Campaign is officially listed as being Tan... I'd call it Brick Red, but that's what it says in the bumpf...

Well, actually.... the interior of the Campaign is officially listed as being Tan... I'd call it Brick Red, but that's what it says in the bumpf...

Any pics?!

CharlieHorse, that is VERY nice indeed, suits your C perfectly, nice one. :)

CharlieHorse, any chance of some more pictures of your interior? :)

There is nothing better then the origional beige Recaro interior, i think! 8)