Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

yeah was thinking about gettnig them diamond cut and then laqured, will look into this i think.

Although i think i will just leave them as they are for a while until i sell my RXs

well we will see.... i am having a few probs with the wheels rubbing on the inner arches at the mo, hence why i have got some spacers now, if i am totally happy with them and i can achieve the ride height i want without so much rubbing, i will keep the RXs on as a daily wheel as i do really like the look they give and maybe keep the porka rims in the garage and use them in the summer or when i feel like a change, in never hurts to have a spare set of porsche rims in the garage.. :)

Mate the D90's will look nice on yr car.. keep the BBS rims for winter..

My RX's rub too.. what size spacers you running???

i am only running 8mm spacers at the moment, which i think is just going to be enough to clear the arches enough, i just need to get hold of some longer wheel bolts and i can get tghem fitted on.

Cool.. Im running 5mm & the tyres rub the arches on myn..... bought some longer bolts, but looking to get another set abit longer!

need to get the camber re-set on the front too!!

yeah i got the spacers from "OSV" i thought i would get them a bit longer than needed so i could take them into work and rework them to make them smaller if needed.

I am also running falken 452s aswell which give a slight stretched type look which should give me more clearance.

Will report back when all is fitted!

d90's will look sweet, ive just fitted mine and im well happy, only thing is i now want 8's on the front to complete the look.

what width adapters did you use mate? have you got any big pics with the wheels on, so i can get an idea of what the car looks like with what size adapters etc.

i used 25mm adapters all round just right imo, heres a couple of pics ya can see why i want 8's up front, these look good for now tho.

griff%20resized%203.JPG

griff%20resized%205.JPG

yeh i woz thinking about 30mm spacers all round which should be about enough for now, did you polish them your self? they look really nice!

i think 25mm will be enough, plus u will have to have 30mm ones made up. are yours arches rolled. if not there might be some issues with 30mm adaptors if ya wanna lower it. i bought the d90's polished already. i just need to get the car on the road again now. those d90's u have are really nice, the kid i bought these ones off had some just like the ones you have, they looked really good. they will look the nuts with the dark paint of the car.

mike_g60, surely yours is a G60 with 4 stud wheels, whereas the porka rims are 5 stud? How are you fitting them? Or are the adaptors 4 to 5 stud?

Thanks, its all just a lot of numbers to me! I didnt think 4 to 5 stud was possible without changing some of the running gear, but its good to know!

rite the next question i ask is what profile tyre i go for?? 45 or 40?? the 40 will give ultra stretch, will this affect the handling at all?? will tyre fitter fit them to my rims?

Just ordered a set of 195/40 conti tyres from camskill, now gotta sort out the adapters, looks like i will be going with 25mm up front and 30mm on the back, as per darrens (g-man) advice this should give me the aggresive look i am going for.

P.S Daz i will email you soon to confirm i want the adapters and sort out payment, Cheers

Spent all day yesterday giving her a good polish and wax!

My arm is like jelly now... :)

Anybody got any ideas on what side repeaters i should go for?? not totally sure yet, quite like the ones on "24vRenshaws" rado havent been able to find anywhere that do em tho, there like a smoked crystal effect similar to my rear lights...

DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

check out mine n greenys members gallery, there is a picture of ballys cousins d90's with 195/40's on they are well stretched