Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

mike_g60 nice looking rado. ive just fitted a set of fk's with 60mm drop rides great with 17"s you wont regret it. The highsports i got will drop to 80mm bit low for me!! too many speed bumps!!!

did you have any problems with rubbing on the inside, i lowered mine to roughly 60mm on the coilovers and it seems to rub quite a bit when on full lock? then again how often would i use full lock when it looks so good! :D

Finally got round to fitting my german plates and fitting my new fog lenses supplied by "potatonet" and giving the car a bit of a wash....reckon :lol:

CorradoG60002Small.jpg

CorradoG60014small.jpg

CorradoG60013small.jpg

Christ that is clean! Love them lights with the color.

Got some really really good shots there too, I find it hard to get the right angle of a rado, but you've seem to have got them right!

Yeah i think i caught it at the right time aswell just as the sun was going down, it is really difficult to take decent photos unless its positioned perfectly, but these seem ok.

Well after a little wait the car went into G-Werks on tuesday, to have 65mm toothed belt conversion, charger rebuild , red tops and custom remap.

Daz only managed to half complete the map as i have still got to run the charger in for 500 miles until he can complete the map and i ve also got to get my water injection fitted! Then it will go back in to finish the map...

First impressions are that it sounds like a fucking jet plane with the toothed pulley on, what a difference it makes!! i now drive with the window open all the time and no stereo, it sounds that good!! And from what darren was saying its pretty damn quick!! :) the charger is still pulling 15+ psi with the big valve head!!

A Big Thanks to Darren and everybody at G-werks!!!

Woohoo! Got my car into The Golf Magazine!!

ok so it was the text my ride section on page 10 of the march edition but its a start... 8)

Forgot to put my name in the caption :oops:

Just thought i would post a quick pic of my jet for my water injection, will follow up shortly with pics of the complete setup as it is all complete and running now! :)

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

Finally managed to get round to spraying up my delocked passat handles and fit them to car today!

Not bad considering they only cost £10 for 2 handles and the mechs!!

Look so much better i think!

DSCF3008.jpg

snap!

Your Car looks very similar to mine now, how come you changed to RXs didnt you have Rcs?? :)

:lol: I still have my RC's... these are my winter rims :D

Just bought these from a guy on the PVW site, just had a total refurb, been Painted in a graphite colour, which i think looks quite cool, wont really know if the colour suits my rado untill i recieve them, although i think i may get them mirror polished in the long term!! Only £300 for a set, well chuffed!! wanted a set of these for bloody ages!!

Design90.jpg

mike_g60, Hey Mike this is about the only place I haven`t advertised.

Didn`t know it was you on here too.

You can definitely have them.

Thanks John

i have been looking for a decent set for ages now, i dont usually look on the pvw site, i was looking at the site by pure luck and they popped up! How lucky is that!!

Cheers