Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

Spent all day yesterday giving her a good polish and wax!

My arm is like jelly now... :)

Anybody got any ideas on what side repeaters i should go for?? not totally sure yet, quite like the ones on "24vRenshaws" rado havent been able to find anywhere that do em tho, there like a smoked crystal effect similar to my rear lights...

DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

looks really nice, really you should get rid of the indicators completely but if you'd rather keep them for the MOT, i'd say go for clear std shape ones.

Anybody got any ideas on what side repeaters i should go for?? not totally sure yet, quite like the ones on "24vRenshaws" rado havent been able to find anywhere that do em tho, there like a smoked crystal effect similar to my rear lights...

I've got a set of those - havent fitted 'em yet though. Cost about a tenner at E38.

I think Chavfords sell 'em too.

Cant remember the name of the manufacturer, as I threw away the cardboard

Recieved the porsche wheels today! thanx "too hot"

Took a quick pic of what they will look like once it get the tyres fitted, i think they look quite mean!

DSC00070.jpg

looking good mike...

tyres wise got for 195/40/16's.....

heres a pic incase you havent seen greenys & g60griff post..

It took me ages to find the "smoked" crystal side repeaters to go with the rear lights, but I can't remember the name of the website. There were loads of crystal ones about but no smoked.

I will see if I can find it for you.

D90's will look sweet mate.

Jay

thanks jay!! i havent been able to find any side repeaters for ages! hence why i havent changed them yet, the ones i have seen wouldnt really suit, except the ones on yours!

i ve got a set of 195/40 16" conti tyres in the garage awaiting fitment shortly... 8)

wasnt really sure if the dark graphite effect colour on the rim would suit but i have to say from first impression it looks like it could work really well!

No worries. I know how long it took me to find them so glad I could help! :)

I think it will look really good on the anthracite rims, just a bit different to the normal polished/silver ones. 195/40's are definately the way to go, 45's would annoy you and you would have wished you got 40's.

Jay

Just ordered a set! Thanx mate!

Yeah thats what i thought, just gotta find a decent tyre fitter local to me that isnt gonna moan that they will stretch too much and not fit them to the wheel.

Well i thought i might try something different for a while, i ve had the Rxs on for a while now and will keep them in the garage for now as it probably isnt worth selling them yet as i may change my mind in a year or so and get bored of the D90s... 8)

Glad you like them Mike.

I think you should fit them when ws the last time you saw a Corrado on D90`s especially that colour 8)

ASFAI i have never seen them is this colour on a rado, my bro saw a set on a mk2 and said they looked cool, so i will see what happens!

you got adaptors for them d90s?

car looks seriously sweet, soon as I move house I am going to town on improving mine!

yeah , just awaiting delivery for them! getting 25mm on the front and 30mm adapters on the back! should make it look pretty cool when all together!

Managed to take a quick albeit crap picture after i had just taken delivery of my adapters from darren! 8)

Looks sooo cool, will take morepics tommorow when i get chance to wash it!

DSC00076.jpg

looking good from that angle, ive dropped mine down more at the rear and there is a bit of scruubbage. gonna have to get the arches rolled

please show me a picture of the rears with the 30mm spacers on !!! :lol:

I will mate! the 30mm spacers look just right! the pic i took earlier is shit and doesnt really show it well, could do with lowering a bit more on the coilovers a bit aswell! will have a play tommorow and show the results!

Cheers for the advice aswell mate, they really do look spot on! :)