Sign in to follow this  
sciroccotune

My new Rado (new pics page 2)

Hello peeps, wanted to get a topic started as im a newbie, so here are a few pics I have just taken. They are not the best pictures but I will update shortly with a few more.

Enjoy and tell me what you think

Car spec:

2l 16v

cat back stainless steel system

TSW razor 15" with toyo t1s.

Other than that standard!

Plans include: colour coding door handles, Lupo wipers and new side repeaters.

rado1.jpg

rado2.jpg

rado3.jpg

Check out the new pics on page 2 :?

The more I see red Rados the more I am beginning to like them.

Welcome to the Forum

The more I see red Rados the more I am beginning to like them.

Welcome to the Forum

Me too. Also, I'm not usually a fan of TSW wheels but those ones suit the 'Rado really well.

Looks like a very clean and looked after example you have there... I've always said the 2.0 16V is the best C to have ;)

Welcome to the forum btw

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.... The rado has defiantly found a place in my heart – I’m loving it bad wipers, non functioning mfa, abs light and all!

Going to do lupo wipers, need new stalk for mfa and who knows about the abs light as it doesn’t com on sometimes...

But in the end it would be no fun if everything worked!!

Cheers

When you start your car does the ABS light come on and then go off? If it comes on and stays on when you start the car it could be the ABS pump. :-( If it goes off, then when you drive away comes back on just over 15mph then it’s probably a wheel speed sensor. You can find out which sensor either using a VAG-COM or an oscilloscope. Apparently before changing a wheel speed sensor its worth cleaning the contact on it with a wire brush as this can fix the problem.

My ABS light been coming and going for months! I just havnt got around to finding out which sensors caput! :lol:

Nice one mate,Flash Red is it? same as my Vr polishes up well.

Keeps the shine. 8)

Welcome to The Forum its the best source of info on corrado`s there is :wink:

@ CaiosG60 PWR - the light does indeed go off with the ignition, and comes on at 15mph so im hoping its the sensor. Trouble is I cant get the sensors out as they are stuck! will have to remove the disc and do it that way lol.

Thanks again for all the comments, the car is 101 393 miles young and it does have a few marks but you have to be close to se em - a blind man on a gsxr 1000 wouldn't even see em

A few people have said that they didn’t like the wheels, but then again a few people today said they loved the wheels and that they really suited the car. Think I will be sticking with them for a while, then maybe something split rim ??

What do you all think of colour coded handles – worth it?

If the light comes back on at 15mph then it should defiantly be a sensor. It’s a safety thing, if all but one sensor are telling the ABS brain that the cars travelling at 15mph then it disables the ABS for safety. Think your car will have the same ABS sensors as a mk3 Golf depending on its age.

Personally I'm not that keen on those TSW wheels. Looking forward to seeing what splits you go with!

Well here are a few new ones I took tonight, what ya think:

off1.jpg

off2.jpg

Looks like a toy, and thats just what it is :twisted:

off3.jpg

Not sure if i want a chin spoiler

off4.jpg

MMMM toyos

off5.jpg

Turns out that rados cant play hide 'n' seek for toffee!

off6.jpg

sweet motor,

also a note that when my abs light kept coming on it used to only do it under heavy braking, i narrowed it down to the pedal position sensor mounted on the servo, changed this and all was well, :wink: £53 though, but still it fixed it so i was happy :D

@billinjahg60 - lol so it does :twisted:

Well thansk for all the positive comments guys and galls... I have been messing with the engine bay a bit, nothing major but will post some pics shortly...