Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

G60Jet's Leon FR TDI 150(The Story So Far, Updated 14/10/05)

i Guys

Well the new car arrived yesterday, not a Corrado, but the nearest sporty VAG motor on the Market.

Here she is, All in Black, 17" Alloys, and more toys than santa on Xmas eve.

me and my g/f were driving behind a black one of these yesterday and we both agreed that it is one very nice looking car.

Very good cars, I am lucky enough to have my C and an early 20vt petrol Cupra. A mate has a Black 150bhp TDI Cupra and although the characteristics of the engines are very different it would keep up with mine, plus he gets 600 miles from a tank compared to my 320!!

Let the mod's begin,

Saturday 9th July Hours after taking delivery

Seat Door Sill Protectors

Cupra Carpets

Headlamp Protectors

Saturday 16thJuly

Removal of OEM stereo and fitting of my Kenwood MP3 Player and CD Changer, CD Changer on temp install in the boot. Double Phone Lead installed ready for Amp.

Sunday 17th July

Pro Clip for mobile phone holder and mobile phone holder installed.

Thursday 21st July

Fabia Rear Wiper Converstion, Smoother looking rear wiper

Friday 22nd July

SmartNav by Traffic Master installed at Seat, inc Screen and Tracker system.

More coming soon

Phoned the insurance to tell the about the smartnav and trackstar thats now fitted. i got a grand total of £12 back for a £700 system that cost £120 PA to run, hmm im glad i got it free with the car.

We'll the Mods have begun, (not the engine though).

THE STORY SO FAR..................................

LEON FR TDI 150 : Black Magic : Cruise Control : ESP : Rain Sensor : Anti Dazzle Mirror :

| Kenwood MP3 Headunit | CD Changer | SmartNav | Tracker | Centre Arm Rest | Polished "LEON" Sill Guards | Headlamp Protectors | Cupra Mats | Bumper Protection Foil | Fabia Rear Wiper |Hard Wired Road Angel 2 | Cupra R Lower Strut Brace | Stealth Shelf | Boot Install |

The Boot install is nearly complete with the trusted amp and speakers that were fitted to the rado. I have a basslink on the way. so I'm gonna have one cracking sound system.

To do later

| Bonnet Seal | Aero Wipers | Upper Strut Brace ?? | Rear Strut Brace | LCR, TT or R32 Pedals Inc Dead Pedal | Sun Glasses Holder | CD Holder | Install Painted Wind Deflectors (rethink needed) | Window Tints |

Well the Mods are still coming, I've put a Black Headlining from a Cupra R in today, looks SOOOOOo much better.