StormchargedVR6

Storm VR Turbo

and black samcos look so much better

absolutely :salute: if there was only one thing i would ever have said about your engine bay it would have been that the blue samcos were a little bright for it - i think black keeps it looking nicely unmodified (even yours!) to the untrained eye ;)

and black samcos look so much better

absolutely :salute: if there was only one thing i would ever have said about your engine bay it would have been that the blue samcos were a little bright for it - i think black keeps it looking nicely unmodified (even yours!) to the untrained eye ;)

Cheers John, its getting there 8)

Something i said i would never do , SELL the car :shock: But had a very good offer

It will be very sad day if it goes :(

I wouldnt even consider it. We all know how this on goes. Me especially.

I'm sure he will have been offered more than that to consider it a good offer

i would not part with that car for any less than 15k! do what you want mate but it will be hard to replace your car for another like that thats for sure.

Nigh on impossible. Its one of the best in the world in my eyes.

Its a hard thing to do, i will make my mind up this weekend. It was not on the cards to sell but a good offer has been made.

This guy is very keen and likes his cars

If it goes, im loooking at MK5 R32 and going turbo. I know its nothing like a corrado but want 4wd :)

When yu consider that a 122ps Scircc is 18k and what Shauns car offers in cmparison I think its worth at least the same.

Madness - if you feel like 4wd Shaun then please keep it and just save up and buy another car in a bit with what you save by not treating the C for a few weeks :)

If it goes, im loooking at MK5 R32 and going turbo. I know its nothing like a corrado but want 4wd :)

Good man. Get the Haldex controller on it and Haldex switch (locks the rear diff in race mode), floor it round a bend and you won't think about the Corrado ever again. DSG is amazing, but for turbo, probably not man enough.

To do the R32T justice, it's gotta be HPA/HGP kit mate. Too much cheap crap out there these days.

:shock: if i had 20k spare i would buy it... R32T sounds good, if done to this standard would be unreal

never thought id see you put that! the offer must be well worth considering! are you not bothered about selling up just its a mint offer that could be daft to refuse! what you need to do is take it somewhere and give it a blast then you prolly wont wanna sell it again! lol

never thought id see you put that! the offer must be well worth considering! are you not bothered about selling up just its a mint offer that could be daft to refuse! what you need to do is take it somewhere and give it a blast then you prolly wont wanna sell it again! lol

Guys , its going to be a nice weekend so car will be out, so mite change my mine yet :lol:

If i could keep it and buy R32 i would but its time to move forward ,if i keep it i will land up making the rado 4WD

and it will be a monster.

Im not bothered either way, luv the rado and will keeping working on it till i die :cuckoo: if sale falls though, but if it happens

R32T here we come :)

I know its nothing like a corrado but want 4wd :)

so make the corrado 4wd then, it would then easily be the best corrado in the world, and imagine how you would feel if you sold it and he guy crashed it :(