Sign in to follow this  
turbomagikz

white vr6 done !

:shock: my pride n joy TOTTALD ! ahhh wey ? :oops: salvage company kept me car & all bits ! :p:p ..

not to worry , as my new 95 white vr6 with 70 k is twice the corrado as last one :lol:.

this baby is like its never been out ! seats like new , paint & panels imaculate !,

this week my new fk coilovers & 17"atp inox elegance (stainless steelface) alloys will be slapped on her ! should be sweet ???? :roll: :roll:

Kept all the bits?!?! you're joking, you couldv'e made a mint selling off all the bits

Brentacre do that if you total a modded car.

yerr tw4tz ! adrian flux full modded car policy :onfire: would not give me any chance of car back ...i begged them ! but narr they only pay me £5400 after a load of boll1cx...... they only ofered me £3400 the first time round ? i gave in at the second offer !...... even though id spent £8000 cash in 6 months purchasin & modding my corrado !.

take it as expeirience ..lol cry

yerr tw4tz ! adrian flux full modded car policy :onfire: would not give me any chance of car back ...i begged them ! but narr they only pay me £5400 after a load of boll1cx...... they only ofered me £3400 the first time round ? i gave in at the second offer !...... even though id spent £8000 cash in 6 months purchasin & modding my corrado

WWWHHHOAAAARRRWWWWPPPH ? ? or booom boooom bbbooomp :roll:

What you should look for is salvage retention. That why i moved to HIC, alot of modified policies are worthless.

yerr i sold the full set ov original corrado mats & original vr grill with badge & the vr leather steering wheel £110 just to get them away ! i would of took £30 the lot . lol

thanks ! bally your setting advice was SPOT ON , :D .

well chuffed ! i said to myself if it look half as good as yours i be well happy.

nice one ! a said nice one .... :oops:

thanks ! bally your setting advice was SPOT ON , :D .

well chuffed ! i said to myself if it look half as good as yours i be well happy.

nice one ! a said nice one .... :oops:

cheers dude.. wished it was so nice in the flesh.. got alot to do...

reg looks cool mate.. are the rims 17's??

going to fabricate (stainless mig weld ) this little fella onto existing back box 5 1/2 " x 3" letterbox upswept . ! did the same on last vr & sounded just right ! :D but looked the bo11ix.

dont need too loud on the vr ? :roll: