A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

There 8x17 with a 32mm offset. The arches are standard I think (haven't modded them myself) and they don't rub in normal use. The fronts catch the liners if i hammer it and there's a dip in the road. I'm going to try and go bigger next year!

Interior pic attached.

looks sweet mate what have you done engine bay wise. I'm looking to get some bits under my bonnet chrome plated but haven't found anyone that'll do it yet, would you happen to know of anyone in the south east.

My engine bay has been cleaned and everything is painted, polished or chromed. As I'm based in the north I can't help with suggesting platers near you.

Chroming is very expensive so be prepared to do a lot if the prep work yourselve so keep costs down. Wrap any threads with tape and during the winter months spray with WD40 to keep the salt at bay. But it worth the effort every time you lift the bonnet.

cheers

A20 LEE,

Can you give me some info on what strut brace you have there, price and model, as i have never seen one specified for the VR6.

Chris

A20 LEE,

Can you give me some info on what strut brace you have there, price and model, as i have never seen one specified for the VR6.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Its an eibach brace and it cost £120. Not sure if they are still available as Venom and C&R's ad's say soon to be discontinued. Best ring them a.s.a.p. Its is a very tight fit and requires modification to clear the abs ground points and the header tank needs lowering. Worth it tho' as its the best looking brace I've seen.

cheers

lee.

A20 LEE, Could you give me some more info on the wheels and tires you are running. I really like the setup and am wondering if anything like that is offered here in the states. Thanks I appreciate it.

A20 LEE, Could you give me some more info on the wheels and tires you are running. I really like the setup and am wondering if anything like that is offered here in the states. Thanks I appreciate it.

Their RH Cuprader EVO's in a 17". Tyres are 205/40/17 Toyo T1-S.

regards

lee.

Hi Lee, car looks beaut. I'll keep a look out for you, I'm in Dewsbury, but get to Leeds a fair bit (mainly for the footie... boo,hoo!) I've just bought a '93 VR6 in black - totally standard... but not for long!

cheers, Robbo

:thumbleft: :thumb right: much respect to you A20 LEE, beautiful corrado! what do you mean you want to go bigger...wider?

that tire choice is perfect, you've gotta love a full arch.

Bit of class there Lee,

Those seats look almost too good to sit on :)

I'd say, keep your existing wheels on the car as well

Your car shows you've got taste, good patience & dedication ....respect!

Thanks for all the nice comments. :D

I'll keep my fingers cross that you all like what i'm doing with A20 LEE next. Some of the mods may divide opinion.

regards

mate have u sold ur old alloys?

No, still got them. Front ones are damaged from when the car rolled down the drive. Nothing to serious, needs the the rims polishing/diamond polished to get the scraps out.

regards

I love this car, always have done. I hope you haven't ruined it, it was perfect as it was! :(

I'm looking forward to Elsecar next year, I guess it'll be ready by then?

I love this car, always have done. I hope you haven't ruined it, it was perfect as it was! :(

I'm looking forward to Elsecar next year, I guess it'll be ready by then?

I'm aiming to be ready for Elsecar. The car will still have the same theme but i'm just tryin' to reach my original goal. One mod in particular may not go down too well here but it needs to be done as i'd like to take the car to Belgium to compete.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you new project, sounds like the perfect C.

regards