Sign in to follow this  
4stud

My motors

000_0355.JPG

Corrado - 2l 16v standard with TSW Pace wheels

Anglia - Easier to tell you what IS standard. The bootlid.

I've had the Anglia for 5 years now. Bought it as a rolling shell and just went from there. It has a tuned 2.9 Granada v6. want to put a jag supercharger on it at some point. Goes round corners like a fridge in a wheelbarrow though.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Its dark bluey purpley metalic, gota get it in the right light though.

Ooh, that's a damned cool colour for a C. It looks all stealthy and black til you get it polished up in sunlight and then it has a funky purple flip to it 8)

Very cool Anglia too! I didn't think it was possible for English stuff to look gangster, but that does!! 8) 8)

i love the spoked alloys what are they and what size??

ive been considering getting some for my raddo but wasnt sure how they would look now im convinced there dammm hot 8) 8)

The wheels are TSW Pace 17" They were on it when i bought it. Looked in a mag and they wouldn't be my first choise either but when i saw them on the car they did look nice. Wouldn't mind some 18" or some euro style deep dish wheels and slam it on the floor.

Still, we can all dream.

As soon as I say that Anglia i knew I had seen it! Youre in Frome mate! I work in Shepton Mallet. Saw you last week sitting by some traffic lights just after Tescos opposite the 'The thatched Inn' Pub.

Shaggsy - Yeah i'm here in Frome, was on my way to newquay thursday before last, is that when you saw me?

I have only seen 3 in Frome. I would of thought there would be more after all the "i want one of these" comments.

000_0411.JPG

000_0410.JPG

Winter time! Pulled engine and box out to have box rebuilt.

When it all goes back together want to build a new supercharged motor for it. Dont have a lot of room left under the bonnet though so might build a standard (whatever that means) motor for the Corrado.

Have you seen the couple of hot rods that park near tescos in shepton mallet?! Theres a really wide roofless one, thats pretty cool. And then another like ures (perhaps) ina violety colour. I always stop and look, but hae no idea who they belong to.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Its dark bluey purpley metalic, gota get it in the right light though.

LMAO - that's exactly the same as me man!

Yeah i think i know the guy who owns them. Blue model T and a real light blue 34 coupe. He works in Frome. used to have a yellow A.