Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

Mav3's press car - New start

Looks nice, so are you still planning on returning it to original? Is that damage from the brick incident I can see on the 3rd pic down? :(

EDIT: Actually I think that's a reflection!

Cheers :)

Yea, all money going towards it now are gonna be returning it completely original.

Yea, there is damage on that wing, that was from a lorry pulling out on me on dual carriage way :mad:

Brick damage is actually on the other side,luckily, it just needs spraying. Although there are a few chips in the door from it, and a chunk taken out of the rubber strip.

Beings as I'm not selling nowwwww. I thuoght it was time I updated with my plans.

Beings as my work is going to need to travel again (and other circumstances have changed :(), and my dad needs to use his car for work so I can't have it, I'm going to get her back on the road and get her properly sorted. PM'ed Riley about getting a new wing, will be taking to a bodyshop soon to get sill sorted and other bodywork niggles. It will be going back to standard eventually, but it'll take a while as its going to murder me that much moneywise anyway!

Can I take it down for an MOT when it's currently SORN? So I can see what needs doing...

Yes, you can drive your car to an MOT station if the appointment is pre-booked, whilst it is still SORN.

You can't deviate, go shopping, or anything like that though.

If it passes, you need to get a tax disc ASAP, if it fails, you must take it off the road ASAP.

I take it you still have valid insurance on it?

Yes, you can drive your car to an MOT station if the appointment is pre-booked, whilst it is still SORN.

You can't deviate, go shopping, or anything like that though.

If it passes, you need to get a tax disc ASAP, if it fails, you must take it off the road ASAP.

I take it you still have valid insurance on it?

Just to clarify slightly on what Andi said, you will need insurance prior to taking it for a pre-booked MOT.

You are also allowed to drive the car to a location to get any work required for an MOT but again you must be insured.

Glad to hear you're keeping it mate! It deserves to be with an enthusiast.. you seem like an enthusiastic chap!

Get crackin' :D