Sign in to follow this  
LowG

G-tuned website.

Hello there, its been a long time coming but we are now proud to have launched our new website http://www.G-tuned.co.uk. Our range of products is vast but at the moment we are uploading the site day by day.

We have concentrated more in the performance department more specificaly forced induction, examples are:

Digital boost controllers, wastegates, forged pistons, forged conrods, intercoolers, turbo manifolds (cast & tubular), injectors plus load more.

We also have a large range of Garret turbochargers in our products in order to suit any project.

Our turbo kit packages for some VW/Audi platforms is to follow shortly.

We will still be offering servicing/parts/replacments for the G-lader.

Our aim is to supply quality parts at the best price and most importantly 100% customer satisfaction.

We are working hard to finish our present project car which is now near completion which im proud to say its a Corrado. I will try and get some pics of it not to reveal too much.

Any queries you can email us at mailto:[email protected].

We hope to serve you!

Kind regards

Migs

G-tuned

i know your called g-tuned but will you be stocking VR6 parts at all??

Hi, we never intended that G stands for G-lader buts thats what most people think :lol: .

To answer your question we will be launching a VR6 turbo kit consisting of Garret ball bearing turbo, high flow cast manifold, downpipe ss 304, head spacer and software. Intercooler kits will also be available.

More parts to follow, i dont know if thats what you had in mind :) .

kind regards

umm, is it just me, or are the only buttons that work on that site are "home" and "products"... :?

mmm, Alex, he doesn't actually say that, he says that they've just launched the new website so I thought it'd be a good idea to ask why it's not all working yet... 8)

Looking good so far anyway... 8)

Yea you may find that its not 100% functional but we are uploading it as we go along.

We are doing our best to get it finished asap, hang on with us :) .

rgds

henny i think ive caught u out ;) and trust me its hard to do that with you lol your to dam accurate with everything lol

he does say in his first post "we are uploading the site day by day" which i know can mean different things but i took it as, the entire site is not up and running yet but theres more to come :)

correct me if im wrong?

proud to have launched our new website http://www.G-tuned.co.uk.

Normally implies that the website is fully up and running...

Our range of products is vast but at the moment we are uploading the site day by day.

implies that not all products are on the site yet, but more are being added by the day, not that the other parts of the site are being added daily...

I just wanted to make sure that if there was a problem then you guys knew about it, I'm not trying to pick faults... 8)

proud to have launched our new website http://www.G-tuned.co.uk.

Normally implies that the website is fully up and running...

Our range of products is vast but at the moment we are uploading the site day by day.

implies that not all products are on the site yet, but more are being added by the day, not that the other parts of the site are being added daily...

I just wanted to make sure that if there was a problem then you guys knew about it, I'm not trying to pick faults... 8)[/quote:ad761]

see what happens when Henny starts going out with a teacher or is she a head teacher(pfnarr pfnarr :-P :-P )...................bet she's watching over him now making sure his grammar and spelling are correct :D :D :D

vr6storm, erm, I'm engaged to her now...

(and she's a deputy head teacher... )

I have something to say here on the topic of the VR turbo kits.

If you will be doing a turbo kit and using a spacer could you find out where to get Vernier timing wheels for the 12V VR to correct the timing which is way out especially if a spacer is used!

Chris

Oh man, pedantic city :roll: :lol:

Good call mentioning the VR verniers Chris. This is why I'd prefer to do it properly with offset connies or low comp pistons. A spacer will get you up and running but for how long, especially if you start playing?

I did ask Vince about VR verniers and at the time he wasn't aware of any. We can get Daves16V on the case if they don't :-)

The Verniers are available i just don't know from where but i'm adam-ant to find out.

Remind Vince of the ABT with them in the head or better still ask the previous owner as you know him you may be able to find some info.

Even on a std engine the cams can be accurately adjusted and benefit from them to give both smoother running and more power for the same fuel.

Chris

Yeah I'll ask him on Saturday.

Agreed on verniers on standard engines. I've seen an Audi 2.0 16V engine liberate 10lb/ft torque across the range with just a vernier as the only mod.

You need to know what you're doing though, but thankfully there's a lot of scope on the VR before valves start hitting pistons.

please please please somen find vr verniers - i'm sure i'm loosing out as described by chris and i want to correct it and kick more asss!!! chrishill, nice to see you've reverted to a facial shot in your avatar - that ugly tw4t you were using previously was scary!!! :robot: