Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

202MPH Rado

this ups corrado is still around, right?

not messing about ,,,but in that 2nd pic that car has got the absolute pefect sexiness of a stance

I thought the UPS is now, or was that blue one on the first page?

Agreed on the stance, but he has got much bigger arches for clearance ;-)

How awesome does that cream leather look against the brown paint?

theres a few things on this car that would look really sh1t on their own or other cars but as a overall package it rocks hard....

hes got bigger arches,,, where.......................really tut tut

beautiful car, but why the UPS colour and decals? Is it sponsored by them or something?

Also, presumably this car is 400bhp+ and yet has from what I can see has a standard looking exhaust, so why do similar powered skylines and supras usually have massive dustbin sized tailpipes?

for the look basically! the rest of the ststem wont be the same bore as the backbox outlet, AFAIK that part actually makes very little difference other than looking nice/rotten. I'd expect the UPS corrado has a de-cat at the very least

I suspected as much, but the amount of scoobys and evo's that have them as well made me wonder if it was something to do with the turbo's working better with bigger bore pipes.

Plus I know a guy who put a big bore back box on his rover 220 turbo shed that swore blind that it made it faster ... (to which my reply was, "oh really" :roll: )

i think F/I engines do benifit more from larger bores, but i doubt just the backbox would effect things that much, especially considering the connection to the rest of the system would need to be the same bore as the center section...

F/I - fuel injection?

Sure I heard somewhere that those massive back boxes actually make the car slower because you lose back pressure (might just be on the little chav wagons with their 1.2's though)

ahh, that makes more sense.

OT - no doubt you hear it all the time, but thats an absolutely awesome car you've got there Renshaw, couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw the pics of it (and the TVR one)! Simply stunning workmanship.

Cheers Steve. Have a look at my thread below to keep this one on topic.

The "TVR one" is Biggerbigben's part of a new group we have just formed called "CoupeHaus".

Jay

Wow, rather nice. My idea of perfection would be loosing the stickers though, especially the sill monsters. Not that i'd say no!

Anyone fancy discussing the engine spec then, as i've missed out on that somehow. Its a turbo, but whats the spec/boost/power etc, anyone know?

The first few picks come up as red x's on my pc for some reason?

Sorry to be a muppet as usual..