Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

Corrado spotting - August 2005

Erm, someone on a scooter beeped me as I was leaving Stansted this afternoon :? :lol:

Was that not cos you nearly had him off? :lol:

Very nice dark Blue VR, low on some 17's just outside Bournemouth on Sunday at about 3/4 ish

Red C, in Burnham this morning about 7:30 - huntercombe lane - exchanged waves

Erm, someone on a scooter beeped me as I was leaving Stansted this afternoon :? :lol:

Was that not cos you nearly had him off? :lol:

No :p :lol:

Although the guy he had on the back looked rather friendly, so maybe he was having him off? ;)

On M6 south bound on Sat about 12:30hrs a silver G plate 16 valve,just cruising in the fast lane. :lol:

Also on Sunday M6 northbound a red G60 parked outside a Macdonalds,I think.It was north of Manchester don`t know exactly where,but could see it clearly from the M-way. 8)

Pulled up in my green VR6 behind a black 16v (H903 EHD) on my usual work trip home from polzeath to wadebridge. Flashed my lights didn't get a signal back...?

The dude infront of him must have realised that 2 corrado's together is a special occasion and so pulled over (thanks) so we could have a play!

Anyway he turned off a mile later into 'park dean' campsite... still not very friendly, i was lovin it.

i offered a wave to a red valver and a white C which was being held up in traffic on the A326 heading towards the M27 yesterday... i was rolling the other way and got completely ignored by both... ignorant b@$t^rds!! :p

i'm heading to a wedding in Matlock at the weekend (A34, M40.. that road past Silverstone and M1), so hopefully the northern contingent will be more welcoming :wink:

Saw an H reg blue valver on 4 stud RH ZW1s and a red 2.0 valver in Colchester....within a few hundred yards of eachother.

I was 2 cars back from a Grey L plate in Colchester Business Park, yesterday morning.

Could that be Kev??

Kev, I think you saw me Blue H plate with 4stud ZW1s!!!!

N reg Silver C with clear rear lights in Sheffield at Totley Rise lights.

Gave me a wave but no idea who it is!

Neil

Green J-reg valver with DTM exhaust and 3-slat grille parked outside Vue Cinema, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol this afternoon. Had a for sale sign in the window. Seemed in decent nick (apart from the exhaust!). Was half tempted to give the guy a call...

Andy,

i saw that a couple of months too, it had a for sale sign on it too!!

looked nice!!

Three today

Black Rado with towbar - at lights outside Wayside VW Dunstable

Purple G60 on M25 near M40 interchange late afternoon

Green 16V (early model) on A281 just through Bucks Green at 6.30'ish

Blackberry (?) L*** ONH, on Southmead Rd, Bristol, this morning. I was parked along side the road in my golf, you let me out - Thanks!

Bloody hell, that's me! Lucky I was in polite mode - the mornings are usually pretty bad for me, so you're welcome! (And yes, it is Blackberry, not purple, or pink, or mauve, or any of the other abuse I get!

I'll make sure to try and be polite again!

Do you have any good tips on a garage for a VR6? The guy I go to is OK, but I'd be on the look out for a 'highly recommended'

I was 2 cars back from a Grey L plate in Colchester Business Park, yesterday morning.

Could that be Kev??

Kev, I think you saw me Blue H plate with 4stud ZW1s!!!!

Aye that was me. I saw you in the rear view! I saw you again when I walked to Tescos during my lunch break. You were parked up in the Highwoods estate main through road. Your car looks good on the Zed dubs mate.... used to have some of those myself :lol:

Blackberry (?) L*** ONH, on Southmead Rd, Bristol, this morning. I was parked along side the road in my golf, you let me out - Thanks!

Bloody hell, that's me! Lucky I was in polite mode - the mornings are usually pretty bad for me, so you're welcome! (And yes, it is Blackberry, not purple, or pink, or mauve, or any of the other abuse I get!

I'll make sure to try and be polite again!

Do you have any good tips on a garage for a VR6? The guy I go to is OK, but I'd be on the look out for a 'highly recommended'

Woohoo!! I've finally spotted someone on here!! Thanks again for letting me out, I sometimes sit for ages to be let out, I couldn't believe it when a corrado flashed me, must have psychically known I was a fellow corrado owner!!

No good garage tips I'm afraid, I'm new to Bristol, only been here a month or so, and I've got my golf with me- the VR is still in Bedford :( :(

Spotted a white 'H' reg C behind me on M27 last night (heading Eastbound) at around just before 5pm. Think you pulled off at Junction 11.

Kenilworths main high street last weekend; girl friend spotted it, said it was a dark (possibly black) M reg. I caught a glimpse, seemed tidy.

So whos local to me then?

H reg, ending CHR red corrado waved at me, in blue c coming out of wymondham, any takers?

Ryan

Saw I think an M plate dark colour possibly a VR6 in one of the industrial thingies near Lenwade - anyone here? Sorry it's a bit vague, but I was late for an appointment and couldn't give it a good looking at, seeing as how my attention was on the road! Ahem!!!!