Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Corrado spotting - September 2005

Dark Metallic Green VR6 on lovely 5 spoke alloys with Toyo Proxes fitted on the rear spotted parked up in Broad Street, Ludlow tonight - M750??? (or was it 760 - vodka and J20 have fuzzed the brain since) about 5.40pm tonight - nice looking car!

Knackers. Just when I thought I had grown up enough to be sensible with my next car purchase, I just keep reading stuff like this and knowing I'd hate to be a non-Corrado owner :(

If anyone can come up with a plan how I can run a C and something for work on 300 quid a month (including buying the other car), let me know!

Followed a red Corrado (with no badges) this morning at 9am from Chelford Roundabout towards Alderly Edge... A7UBO

Anyone here? I've not seen that car around here before...

..and the gave the passenger the obligatory yell of 'corrado!'

hehehe I do that too! It's funnier when you're on the phone to someone and shout it!!!

I have some more pics of spotted rados to host soon......

Very nice purpley ? 'N' reg VR6 with oz superlegger's , parked in Pwllheli golf club car park ;)

When I'm in my dad's car if I see another 'rado (which I hardly ever do) I say, oh look corrado...he just goes "oh, other people got them then !"

always sarcastic!

grenn VR i think on the A30 heading south about 1.30 thursday the 22nd.

Gave a wave got a thumbs up!!!

Always make me feel good about owning a money pit, drives the missus mad!

i saw a blue possibly storm with non standard no plate font in a garage just outside HONITON yesturday and then a slightly modded red 16v on the a35 back towards dorchester... anyone from here ?

Spotted a dark coloured VR, reg plate ROD ???, on the M3 southbound last night between the 2 Eastliegh junctions, at around 6pm. I was in mine for a change, came up the inside of you in the middle lane briefly, but then got caught out in the traffic. Tried to catch you again when it cleared, but it was too late...

2 last night. one on Farnham roundabout 2 cars ahead of me, green ? m... sj?

and Black H plate Valver coming down the hill from Four Marks exchanged waves.

grenn VR i think on the A30 heading south about 1.30 thursday the 22nd.

Gave a wave got a thumbs up!!!

That was me! On my way down to St Agnes to get her ECU sorted out, will be going down there this thursday as well.

Red L reg VR in Basingstoke Friday afternoon... nice standard looking C - flashed and exchanged waves! Anyone here?

Someone in a red VR hooning up the road outside 5th Ave in Manchester just after kicking out time on Thursday.

I cheered, but was rather drunk and on foot :lol:

Black 16V rado as standard seen parked in a driveway next to the 'Hotel Antoinette' in Surbiton. G599 RGR. Seemed a bit neglected as the back right tyre looked a bit flat :( .

Saw a lowered blackberry Corrado on Saturday going the other way through Little Hereford...? Looked nice!

I saw a fairly clean looking green 16valver in a car park in Yeovil on saturday, (opposite chicago rock) about mid-day. Had a private plate, but cant remember what it was.

thursday 22nd saw a mystic blue vr6 in kensington london. saw another mystic blue in kendal on saturday on new road it had m3 rear lights and dished wheels & a foreign plate tidy c tho. and yet another mystic blue on sunday going south on m6 near preston n*** cub

Keep seeing red rado near asda in sinfin derby have flashed him a few times but ignores me every time I'm in the blue G60 usually going the other way. It's not as if he cant see me, so probably not a member.

went for a drive and noticed a corrado same as the mrs in the next road, except for the leather!!

will probably put a note of the forum address on the window soon!

Saw a red VR, A15 *** on the M25 today (27/09/05), rode convoy with it between A30 and M4 jcts, no acknoldgement from the mature driver though. Anyone?