Sign in to follow this  
dub envy

Rieger grills

i wish i had fixed mine on more securely with screws rather than the sillicone stuff cos i lost it on the motorway. gutted

its the eyebrow spoiler,,, if thats what you on abt, give's it more stance and a agrresive front end to the car, didnt think you would have one of these though :wink:

So is that how the Rieger grills come then? Is that the genuine article? I'm thinking of getting one maybe in the summer, so nice to see what you actually get before I order one. The pic on the website I was going to order from only shows it on the car.

What do you think it would cost to get one of these sprayed up?

Is this how they all look? Whats the deal with the bits round the headlights?? Or are they headlight protectors??

e6_1_b.JPG

dub envy where did you get that grill from. Just been looking at some other threads and the pics I've seen don't seem to include the bits around the headlamps. And that looks like a good way of making the whole thing secure.

I just got one off fleabay for £50, had to be sent from germany - nice product but didnt come with the surrounds like that one. Nice idea tho > was unsure about how to securly fit it.

Get them from Venom motorsport. Look in PVW numbers in there

Are you saying that the Venon one comes with the headlight surrounds?

That's not actually my grill, it was just a picture I found on german ebay.

I have been thinking about getting one of these grills for a while now, and thought that maybe they were pricey because they came with the headlight surrounds already on them...

ive been thinking of a grill for a while but unsure which to get, either the normal debadged one or the the one mentioned above with the eyebrow spoiler. wouldnt mind getting one painted. in every pic ive seen tho they all seem to look different on each car! some look good, others bad!!

thats what ive being looking at, new with ebay so bear with but if i payed by paypal would they just take the money out as normal? these grills on the uk ebay are about £60! think they'd need to be painted tho? what do you think?

Ive just got 1 in the post - quality of looks superb, havent fitted it yet so cant confirm how well its formed but, first impressions are very good.

Shipped from germany - came in about 4 days.

Look for seller "goingfast_info"