Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

At last some pics - new pics with borbets/coilies

hi.

thought i'd add a coule of pics to this of me new wheels

so.......

still have snide number plates

still have lights that i love and everyone else hates ;)

need new bumper after taxi attacked me

need to get rid of tractor ride height a bit still

nice! I actually like the lights, i was planning something simular for my silver VR at one point. borbet C's mmmmm! are they the 17's?

Lights are good and would only work that well on a black C. I also like the wheels a lot, still prefer 5 spoke though! :)

they're 17s mate yeah.

i really like the lights - its what vader would do

No, they look sh*t

Can i have them???? lol :wink:

first pics i`ve seen of your corrado mr 2x6`s, looks nice.......you could still use that for site work without smacking anything ... just needs a tad lowering and then she`s there mate :lol:

Looking good..... the Borbet C is such an old school classic!!

They'll look a million times better once the Watford Gap has been removed from the arches....

The only think I'm not keen on is the rear wiper, but that's a function over style thing. Never used mine so I took it off! Tailgate is so much lighter without it!

i have to be honest kev - i'm really not into removing wipers, bump-strips etc. for me personally i'm perfectly happy with those things!

and they work. so i use them!

thats just me though :)

but yeah, the watford gap needs sorting quickly!!! its embarassing! :)

yeah - not sure which though.

i might try weitechs - supposed to be good.

Gaz - cheers dude :)

Not used em.. been in cars with Koni, H&R, Leda & bumpy supersports :lol:

Im running FK's on myn.. been on there over 2years with no probs :D

funny thing is i've just seen a set of fk's that were feked after 9 months!

and i'm by the sea - salty air kills everything

Car looks great man, I like the rear lights but like Trig said - it'd look better with a silver VW on the front I reckon. The lights seem to make the car look grey not black. I Think it looks great though. Very cool. From your other posts it looks like it's been giving you bother - what's up?

I'd take the wiper off mate, tidies up the rear no end. Whack some Rain-X on and you'll never have a problem. Only thing is that if you take the wiper off your rear'll be lighter and there'll be an even bigger gap in your arches! :)

Yeah but removing the wiper would improve airflow over the spoiler and thus reduce lift - so it would probably balance out - Trig! :lol:

Car looks great man, I like the rear lights but like Trig said - it'd look better with a silver VW on the front I reckon. The lights seem to make the car look grey not black. I Think it looks great though. Very cool. From your other posts it looks like it's been giving you bother - what's up?

thanks bud.

i'm going to go badgeless grille and eyebrow i think. it does look very 'modified' but i love that look. very mean.

it might look a bit grey in the pics cos they're sh*t quality. i'll try to get some better ones up.

as for the bother in my other posts mate - various things. got a rebuilt head to go on once it's been ported and polished, and big valves added. hopefully that should cure most of my problems.

i have to be honest kev - i'm really not into removing wipers, bump-strips etc. for me personally i'm perfectly happy with those things!

and they work. so i use them!

thats just me though :)

but yeah, the watford gap needs sorting quickly!!! its embarassing! :)

kev - i hate you. you sewed the seed of doubt and now i have to agree. i've had that pic of the rear as my desktop for a couple of days and the wiper is peeing me off now!

does rainX work? lol ;)